1 Pair Kiss - False Eyelashes - Lashes - Mlbb - My Lash But Better - So Real

1 Pair Kiss - False Eyelashes - Lashes - Mlbb - My Lash But Better - So Real

Everyday wearable volume.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 1 Pair Kiss - False Eyelashes - Lashes - Mlbb - My Lash But Better - So Real!
How would you rate this product?
Tipton, IN
Oh my these are so nice! Very well made lashes. These have one of the thinnest and comfortable bands I've ever seen. These are so wispy and "natural" looking. You wont have to try very hard to hide the lash band because it's so thin. But they arent too thin that they wont stay on the eye. These are absolutely beautiful. I love Kiss lashes and these MLBB lashes are top tier for sure
Fort Knox, KY
These are probably my favorite affordable every day lashes. They are so comfortable I honestly forget I’m wearing them. I buy a few pairs at a time even though these definitely last quite a few wears for me. The style blessed is my favorite!
Charlotte, NC
I have worn false eyelashes for years and have tried almost every brand on the market, from high-end to drugstore. Kiss's so real false eyelashes are my holy grail lashes. You can't beat the fullness and the price. These lashes can look natural and dramatic at the same time depending on your eye look. Will continue to purchase over and over again!
Louisville, KY
These are so lightweight with no poke-y ends! The length is very long, and not tapered! Beautiful! They are slightly short for my eyes (I have bigger eyes, apparently 😂) so I put them on closer to the outside edges and they worked just fine. Probably won’t repurchase these but will try other Kiss MLBB’s for sure!
Lehigh Acres , FL
Don't waste your money in other fake lashes. Here you can find the best. The best lashes for the best price. You can used it so many times and they looks so perfect and natural
Los Angeles, CA
1 Pair Kiss - False Eyelashes - Lashes - Mlbb - My Lash But Better - So Real uploaded by Juries J.
I got the all mine MLBB lashes, I love the clear band cuz it gives you a little drama but also a natural look and feels lighter as well. Love it!! Probably my favorite one!

Looking for your answer?