1 pack Fresh Linen 2oz Scented Home Fragrance Essential Oil By Expressive Scent uploaded by Melania 🍎.1 pack Fresh Linen 2oz Scented Home Fragrance Essential Oil By Expressive Scent uploaded by Melania 🍎.

BY EXPRESSIVE SCENT

Essential Burning Oil Fresh Linen 2oz. High Grade Concentrated Fragrance oil for Burning. With just a few drops in to the burner, your home or bathroom will enjoy the long lasting aroma. see more...

Buy on Amazon
BOUTH A.
I see this product has been reviewed a great deal. I'm not sure what I can say, btw I am pro Regenerest all the way, but I will try! I love this product and if anyone knows me or asks me what anti-aging product I use, I always say that I have been using the Regenerest line for many years! I've had many people shocked when they learn what my true age is. This includes plastic surgeons, nurses in ER, dates, social media and so on. In fact, while staying in the hospital, when I had a lung scare, a nurse came in while I was applying this very cream and asked if she could watch because she wanted to learn exactly what I was doing to stay so beautiful and shockingly young looking. So yeah, this stuff is great. But it's not magic, you have to be deligent in using the cream. If you have sensitive skin, get the unscented (has a green strip near the bottom on front label). If it breaks you out at first, pop out the acne blotter. I don't know about you, but my skin almost always breaks out when I try something different. This is true for facial wash, facial cream, facial makeup and so on. It's adjusting. When applying, apply in an upward motion and do not skip the neck and décollett area. Oh, also, you are never too young to start using anti-aging products. The earlier the better! I could go on and on about this product, like the peptides, what products I use in conjunction, what staying out of the sun has done for me but this review has become a long monster! I am not paid or endorsed to write about this line, I just love it and what it has done for me
Melania 🍎.
Hi girls, I discovered this new product from fresh line called Hermes,I use a little bit of this product for wash my face every morning and night
It's really good for blackhead and blemishes