1 oz Cedarwood Hydrating Beard Oil

by Refuah

Our blend of naturally derived oils condition and soften your beard while hydrating and soothing skin. Essential oils of rosemary and sage refresh. SpecificationsCapac- SKU: ZX9GNFI17390

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 1 oz Cedarwood Hydrating Beard Oil!
Renville, MN
I like the scent and the feel of this product. It is a great brand that is easily accessible if yuh have a Target nearby or online.
Hinesville, GA
This beard oil is part of my daily beard regiment. Leaves my beard feeling refresh and hydrated. Leaves a good shine.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Amazing beard oil. Would definitely recommend to others. Nice scent and lasts quite long. I love it a lot.
Nanticoke , PA
Not a fan it just makes my beard oily and glisten in the sun. Does not seem to do much long term
Venice, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
The best beard balm hands down! I love the scent and the healthy glow it gives my beard
Most amazing product i have ever used . It’s best for all skin types and makes your beard feel good . Its a product which everyone should have . Easy to carry ❤️
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Kg en total son de semana santa en el otro día me encanta mi trabajo y todo lo que tenga un buen rato te mando el oro Isidoro Graiver videos y eventos especiales y todo lo que tenga un buen fin de semana y me deja saber para cuando la tecnología de blogger
Cambridge
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product! Gives your beard depth and a nice shine! The shine isn’t over the top but “just the right amount”. Does a great job at preventing dryness under the facial hair !
new york
it's a very nice products , used it couple times and I like it very much , I recommend it to everyone !!!!!!

Looking for your answer?