BeautyHairHair ProductsRefuah
1 oz Cedarwood Hydrating Beard Oil

1 oz Cedarwood Hydrating Beard Oil

by Refuah

Our blend of naturally derived oils condition and soften your beard while hydrating and soothing skin. Essential oils of rosemary and sage refresh. SpecificationsCapac- SKU: ZX9GNFI17390

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 1 oz Cedarwood Hydrating Beard Oil!
Ayal G.
This beard oil smells amazing, softens the beard, and adds a nice shine to boot. I love the scent and can't get enough of it.
MarQuis M.
El Paso, TX
This beard oil is part of my daily beard regiment. Leaves my beard feeling refresh and hydrated. Leaves a good shine.
Paul K.
Moses Lake
This was the first time I bought this produce I was actually looking at it for a christmas gift for my cousins son.  So I thought I would try it and I really like it makes my beard a little softer and smoother.  The smell of it I like alot as well, very happy that I bought it plan to buy more.
Kyle T.
Carrollton, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is my go to store-bought beard oil. It’s light, all natural, and smells great. It’s a very clean scent and the oils in this tame the beast that is my beard very well. I can apply this twice a day and not worry about breakouts. 100% recommend.
Justin K.
Clarksville
This Beard oil is good, it left my beard feeling soft, but not too oily. It also came with a nice wooden beard comb. The smell was alright, not the best, but personal preference. The only thing was the bottle started to leak some was all.
Jackson G.
Venice, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
The best beard balm hands down! I love the scent and the healthy glow it gives my beard
Andy V.
Oxford
Nice manly smell that seemed to last well throughout the day. It seemed to not absorb into the beard as well as other products I have used.
Joe F.
Port Richey, FL
Completely awesome product! Use if you want softer, fuller beard! The scent is just right. My girl loves it. It dont overpower you're natural scent as a man. I use this after I shower evertime and leave in. Sometimes another use in the morning after I wake up for a little extra softness throughout the day.
Karandeep S.
Bethpage, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Love the packaging, proper and well put. Amazing rosemary scent, gives a good shine to the beard, really recommend this product to a person with a full beard!
Paul T.
Porter Ranch, CA
It was okay, nothing to write home about and I wasn’t a big fan of the scent. The pricing isn’t too bad so if you’re looking for something affordable that gets the job done and nothing else, this may work for you.

Looking for your answer?