by Skin Beauty Solutions

Does this help in recurrent clogged pores? I suffer with a lot of clog pores that maybe whiteheads but I’m not sure. Whenever I press them it comes out like a little wax cream in color I don’t know how to get rid of them.
Would this product work for someone with a dark complexion? I know typically, most people with darker skin aren’t supposed to get chemical peels.
I've been searching and trying so many products for acne and especially the whiteheads I've been getting now. Mostly on chin and nose. They are druvun me crazy. Lots of them clustered. Does this product truly work?
Start your review of (1 oz/ 30 ml) SALICYLIC Acid 30% Skin Chemical Peel - Beta Hydroxy (BHA) For Acne, Oily Skin, Blackheads, Whiteheads, Clogged Pores & More (from Skin Beauty Solutions)!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoBauxite, AR
If you haven't given yourself a chemical peel I suggest consulting with a medical professional. Once you've gained knowledge and confidence, dive in. It saves money, and keeps your skin fresh and forever turning itself over. It will help combat aging and wrinkles!!
4 years ago
Great way to smooth out your skin without spending a fortune on a facial! I apply with a fan brush and leave on for a few minutes (depending on how sensitive my skin is feeling). It really brightens up your complexion and gets rid of dead skin! Just be super careful about not leaving it on too long or you WILL get chemical burns.
3 years ago
It's great for acne I define fly recommend this product I really liked this works very well and met my expectations
3 years agoMontgomery , AL
What is this product? I have ever seen it before. I have heard a lot about the effectiveness of chemical peel.
4 years agoOzone Park, NY
Great for acne prone skin !!! Would definitely recommend to everyone ! Dosent clog pours
4 years agoLexington, KY
Great stuff for acne prone skin types.makes your skin soft and refreshed too.
Great stuff for acne prone skin types.makes your skin soft and refreshed too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...