by Skin Beauty Solutions

How does this compare to Sunday Riley Good Genes?
I have been looking for a good safe at home chemical peel. Is this good for dry skin and does it help eliminate fine lines and sun spots?
Where can i get this? Does it help fine lines
Start your review of (1 oz / 30 ml) LACTIC Acid 85% Skin Chemical Peel- Alpha Hydroxy (AHA) For Acne, Skin Brightening, Wrinkles, Dry Skin, Age Spots, Uneven Skin Tone, Melasma & More (from Skin Beauty Solutions)!
How would you rate this product?
Windsor, CT
This product is meant to do skin peels, most people use it on their face. I use it on my acne scars. I bought it in December and use have been using it at least once a month. It is very important that you read the directions, so you know how long to leave this product on. It is cheap and works great if administered correctly. I would purchase it again, and recommend it to a friend. :)
Oily / Acne
Only thing that helped my teenage self in high school combat acne! I have terrible acne and scarring and this in proved my skin so much. It takes some time (don't expect over night results) but it's amazing! Last so long and much better than paying salon prices!
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines
while it may work i wouldn't recommend this because too many people won't read and follow the directions and will end up burned
Oily, Combination / Dullness, Redness