BY WELLA

2 pack oil see more...

Buy on Amazon
Deanna C.
I have extremely curly hair and this is a product I use every day. I put a small penny drop amount of it on my hands and smooth it through my hair, and it works extremely well, smells great, and lasts the whole day. It gives my curls a bit extra of a shine and smooths down the frizz that I have every time I wake up. I would definitely recommend it to people who have curly or wavy hair, especially when it is going to be humid out.
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
This product works on most days, but on super humid days it doesn’t do the trick for smoothing. It is easy to use and doesn’t leave your hair greasy. It works for me on days with normal humidity. I am not sure if I would purchase this product again.
Krystal S.
I got this as a sample from Ulta and I LOVE it!!! It smells AMAZING & I love how smooth and shiny it makes my hair. I will definitely be buying some of this when I run out. I absolutely love it! So glad I stumbled across this.
Emily K.
This oil is very good for the hair. It makes the hair soft and silky. It isn’t a heavy oil or make the hair greasy. Only use one pump and massage it into the ends of the hair. I got mine online.
Jennie S.
I love this product. I use it after I wash my hair while it still wet and after its dry before i FLAT iron it. I love the shine it give. I love how healthy my hair looks
AngieBFly V.
Not only this product smells amazing but it has been a game change for my hair I use it right after the shower when my hair is wet and I cannot complain it leaves my hair feeling smooth silky non-frizzy and did I mention it smells wonderful. Will always love this product.
Sanjuana B.
I love Wella's Reflection oil! it's literally amazing and it smells so good. It makes the hair look so seemless and neat. It calms down all the frizzyness and flyaways right after blowdrying and/or straightening.
Dominika C.
This oil reflection is perfect for very dry skin. It’s affordable and it has very nice packaging. If I compare to alternatives than I can say I prefer this . My hair color type is dark brown almost black hair.
arii A.
Watsonville, CA
This is such a great oil! I use to make my hair shine, and smooth. Its honestly so amazing, because my hair tends to be dry in the ends and this truly helps.Good for damaged hair
Catherine S.
I've been using their products for quite some times I love this texture I love the feel I love the way it makes my hair smell in the price isn't bad either...