1 NYX BLS BUTTER LIPSTICK BLS19 BIG CHERRY / Cherry Red Lip Stick + FREE EARRING

BY UNKNOWN

1 NYX BLS BUTTER LIPSTICK BLS19 BIG CHERRY / Cherry Red Lip Stick Paint + FREE EARRING Pamper your lips with a hydrating kiss of smooth Butter Lipstick in Lots of luxurious shades. The delicate texture of satin fused with the high color saturation creates an even finish on lips that’s long-wearing and beautiful. - What it is: Full coverage lipstick that feels like it melts onto the lips. - What it does: Adds a pop of color to lips. - Why we love it: This lightweight formula is non-sticky and deposits high impact color with just one stroke. - How to use: Apply directly on bare lips or over lip liner/primer for more pigmentation.

1 NYX BUTTER LIP LIPSTICK BLS 19 BIG CHERRY / Cherry Red Lip Stick; You Will Receive - 1 x NYX BLS Lipstick & Free Earring.; FREE SHIPPING & GIFT - We give 1 color free earring randomly from few colors.; ALLFASHIONWEB ONLY - FREE EARRING + FREE SHIPPING

Lee Ann T.
Albuquerque , NM
Great product. Love the color. Price is not bad. I would highly recommend to family and friends.
Stacy S.
2,103 reviews
I received this product in lifeguard in an ipsy bag. i live the formula and the staying power. i love how it lasts a long time and is very vibrant. The color is not for me. I used it for online meetings where zi needed my lips to stand out and it was very effective. I would buy this again in a different shade.
Amber C.
Norcross, GA
How long does this lipstick last?