BY PACO RABANNE

1 million for men eau de toilette spray 6.7 oz/200 ml by paco rabanne. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lelu F.
Such a great men's fragrance. When it first came out I was not all about it till my husband came to the store and tried it on. Stays in all day, smells so attractive and nice. I will highly recommend it especially as a holiday gift. Such a wonderful fragrance and worth every penny.
Ka l.
Paco Rabanne 1 Million 6.7 oz Eau de Toilette smells way too good. The bottle goes perfectly with the name. I love the cologne more than the women's perfume.
Javier C.
Newark, NJ
One million never fails to satisfy me. Purely amazing. Every where i go, can't get enough of the compliments about Paco Rabanne. I love it!
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
When I met my now husband he had this scent on and oh my did he smell delicious! This scent is hard to explain, but can be unisex!
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
Totally worth the price!! I just realized this is the actual size i purchased from sephora. it smells like a million bucks
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
My husband has this and i love how he smells when he wears it he always turns heads when wearing this sexy spray
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
I think that it smells great and it lasts all day. and it is worth the price. You can get it at sephora also.
Belona C.
In love with this, love the way it looks and smells. The title defines the bottle! you must try it ;)
Alejandra T.
Elizabeth, NJ
This perfume is strong. It smells sweet. It will leave your shirts smelling even if you wash it.
Queen M.
Southampton, Southampton
I love this fragrance for men! It's so beautiful and amazing! If I was a men I'm sure I would choose this fragrance!