BY PACO RABANNE

1 Million Absolutely Gold By Paco Rabanne For Women - 2.7 Oz Pure Perfume Spray see more...

Sheena B.
This scent is gorgeous, it makes me feel luxurious and sensual, and I think it’s well worth the price. I took one star off because, while it does last a long time, the spicy woody scent can come across overly heavy at times once the brighter top notes fade
Anna Maria K.
NEW YORK, NY
My smell for at least last 10 years! Nothing can beat it! Long wear perfect smell and my signature perfume lol’ I adore it
Amy S.
Hinesville, GA
My favorite scent! I’m on my third bottle. It’s rich and elegant. Quite pricey but what fragrance isn’t?
Elisse Joy x.
essex
This is one of the nicest smells around right now! So fresh and also vibrant. I got it for a birthday present and it is the best 😍 it has lasted me such a long time and I would definitely buy it again.
Antonella P.
london
Men’s and women’s! Gosh I love this smell his perfume is so soft and nice for girl and so sexy for the men’s ! It’s more expensive then other quite more but I love it 😍! And I recommend all the girls to buy it as a gift Christmas for your partners!!!