1 Insta-Dri Matte, In A Haze (Purple) Sally Hansen Nail Polish Fast DRY Fingernail Polish uploaded by Nicole A.1 Insta-Dri Matte, In A Haze (Purple) Sally Hansen Nail Polish Fast DRY Fingernail Polish uploaded by jennifer l.

BY SALLY HANSEN #28 in Nail Polish

1 NEW Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte NO-SHINE POLISH IF YOU LIKE THE COLOR & WANT SHINE JUST ADD A TOP COAT see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
Sally Hansen makes some of the best quick dry nail 💅 polishes and this color is one of my favorites 😍. I do my own nails and I have a cat that is very needy so I have to make sure that my nails are dry enough before petting him. I love these polishes for that reason.

Their pigment is very good, sometimes I can get away with just one fairly thick coat even which is really nice! The formula is thick so you have to be careful not to go too thick on the first coat of you plan to go for that second coat to clean up your mani 💅 I definitely recommend this one to anyone who likes to do their own nails.
Nicole A.
Pinecrest, FL
This was quite affordable I bought it at a local drugstore. It had OK color selection. It was a good formula when I apply. It dried within minutes. This formula does not last long it doesn’t even peel off like normal nail polish it fades off like in my photo. In the photo my nails have been painted for three days I don’t think it’s worth the value of what I paid.
Sweetie B.
This color of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte In a Haze is GORGEOUS! It's long lasting and doesn't chip like some other matte nail polishes as long as you remember to seal the tips of your nails.  It's very easy to apply and I love the type of brush that comes with this polish. It covers and coats your nails within three easy strokes. This polish easily lasted 6 days without chipping. When they say fast drying, they truly mean FAST! I would definitely recommend this product to ladies and gents looking for a beautiful, trendy shade of purple! I will definitely be buying this product again when I run out!
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Every Insta Dri nail polish I have tried is the best!! The applicator is perfect for my nail bed, goes on smooth, and the formula is the best out there. The opacity is exceptional and most times I will apply 2 coats and its done. In a Haze is beautiful and a wear on the daily kind of color. Lasts a long time also and rarely chips the first few days.
Daria K.
I used the clear top coat for this and HOLY COW! It really dries so so fast! Other nail polish make me wait a good 30 min before I lift a finger, just to be safe. For this, I wait a good 5 min TO BE SAFE. It gives my nail polish a nice glow to it and helps it stay on longer, all while drying in a minute and letting me get back to my daily routine.
abigail l.
I haven't tried this particular nail color shade but I've tried different other colors in their line. I bought mines at my local Walgreens and the price and quality you get is affordable
I usually get the 2 pack that has a free nail top coat for the price of one which is such a steal and not only do they last long but you do not need a UV light to get that gel effect and it drys very quickly
Amanda D.
New Hudson, MI
This is the only nail polish that I will use if I'm painting my nails by myself. Nothing beats painting your nails and being able to hit the road or just even use your hands immediately. there is nothing that I hate more than sitting around waiting for my nails to dry and this nailpolish makes it so I never have to do that.
breanne s.
Badin, NC
I was skeptical at first with this because it said insta dri and other products I’d used in the past weren’t actually insta dri. When I used this, of course it didn’t dry right after I put it on but it was very fast at drying on my nails. The color looked good and lasted as long as any of my other nail polishes have.
ASHLEIGH S.
I love how quickly this one drives. It's nice to not have to walk around for 15 minutes with your finger sticking straight out hoping to not bump into anything. Downside? You do need to have a very good application, because it does dry so quickly. If you are not smooth with your stroke she'll end up with bumps.
Kaylea M.
Pensacola, FL
It isn’t as nice as it looks in the bottle. I feel like I have to apply a bunch of layers. It also chips very easy. I personally wouldn’t recommend this. The color is pretty, but it looks like something a 3 year old would wear. But if you want something for kids this is a great choice! My kids that I babysit in the afternoons love the stuff!!!
rosy R.
Is it a quick drying formula? ?
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
What is you favorite color or colors ???
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I love Sally Hansen insta-dry ;)
rosy R.