Conair

1-inch Curling Iron
1492 Reviews
5 / 5
I have had this curling iron for years! It heats up super fast and offered a good variety of heating settings. It is easy to use and has an auto shut off if it is left on too long. I love the structure of the curls it helps create.
5 / 5
I love this product so much! It produces the perfect curls, I have had it for about a year and use it regularly, i would definitely recommend it!!!
4 / 5
I wish it heated up way more. But it’s great for curling just not the best out there. Was always my favorite curling iron. I always used the “1 barrel.
5 / 5
I’ve had this curling iron for YEARS. I use it almost daily. It’s great for beach curls of tighter curls. The curls last all day and sometimes into the next day. You can adjust the temperature to multiple temps. Great product for the money .
5 / 5
The one inch curling iron allows me to create several different styles with ease. Heats quickly and curls fast.I love my Comair 1" curling iron.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This curling is just mediocre in my opinion. I’m not a fan of the metal barrel. I prefer ceramic. It doesn’t make my hair feel that great once curled.
4 / 5
This curling iron heats up really fast and there is a variety of temperatures you can set it to which is nice. The wand is a bit bigger than my other ones so it go es more of a looser curl. It might be my hair but the curls fall out pretty quickly after curling which makes it look weird. Other than that I like it!
4 / 5
i love this curling iron. you can achieve so many different styles of curls with it, and its super affordable compared to other brands
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Curls your hair but i feel there are better curling irons out there. It’s good if you need to curl your hair if you dont have anything else.
5 / 5
My hair looks flat dead lifeless without this. I don’t look and feel beautiful without this. It’s easy to use, heats like its designed to be. I’ve no complaints.