Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

1-Count Lucky Bamboo (L20953HP) NURSERY

1-Count Lucky Bamboo (L20953HP) NURSERY

BY UNKNOWN

5.0 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars100%
  • 4 Stars0%
  • 3 Stars0%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star0%
5.00 / 5 based on 2 Reviews

Product Description

Straight curly or spiral stalk. Adds texture to your home or office. Popular plant used in feng shui. see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

1-Count Lucky Bamboo (L20953HP) NURSERY
1-Count Lucky Bamboo (L20953HP) NURSERY
Reviews (2)
Q&A (0)
Leave a Review
REVIEWS
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
628 reviews
I got my cute little tree! I have it inside of my house and it looks so beautiful. It's growing up, I love it. I bought it at Walmart and it was really cheap. Only $8 and it was big!
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
528 reviews
I got my baby bamboo plant from Walmart and I love it! It doesn't even require a lot of sun light
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

Sign up to join our community!