BY UNKNOWN

Straight curly or spiral stalk. Adds texture to your home or office. Popular plant used in feng shui. see more...

Becky M.
This Bamboo plant is simply a piece of ART!! It speaks for itself! I bought mine in a bundlee, where I can separate them individually as they grow. But you can purchase these as a single plant. These plants do not require very much care. As with any plant though they do love the sunlight, water occasionally. Bamboo plants can be grown simply in water alone or in plant dirt as well. What's very interesting is, you can cut the entire top of your Bamboo plant off. Place both pieces in water. And watch them both grow. Doubling your plant! Very unique as you can also train these plants to acquire a shape of your desire. And known to be good luck!! #BAMBOO
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I got my cute little tree! I have it inside of my house and it looks so beautiful. It's growing up, I love it. I bought it at Walmart and it was really cheap. Only $8 and it was big!
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
I got my baby bamboo plant from Walmart and I love it! It doesn't even require a lot of sun light