1 Bath & Body Works Toasted Praline & Pear Body Lotion 8 Oz 24 Hr Moisture

1 Bath & Body Works Toasted Praline & Pear Body Lotion 8 Oz 24 Hr Moisture

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 1 Bath & Body Works Toasted Praline & Pear Body Lotion 8 Oz 24 Hr Moisture!
How would you rate this product?
Danielle E.
Warren, OH
1 Bath & Body Works Toasted Praline & Pear Body Lotion 8 Oz 24 Hr Moisture uploaded by Danielle E.
I looooove this scent! Its perfect! No pun intended lol not overpowering at all. Nice suddle smell. I was quite suprised when I smelled it and liked it because I typically dont like pear scented things. But I sure love this one! I have the spray(mist and mist lotion!!) ♡follow for follow♡ 1 Bath & Body Works Toasted Praline & Pear Body Lotion 8 Oz 24 Hr Moisture and mist are my #newfavorite #favoritefragrence #momlife #cleanbeauty #shoppingspree #shoppinghaul #winningstreak #girlpower #zenden #photography #summeressentials #TheBigClean
Ashley B.
Wrightstown, NJ
This scent was new this year and my favorite of the fall/winter scents. Pear is a super hard scent to find these days and I’m wishing this one was more pear less praline. Someone needs to duplicate Victoria’s Secret pear scent of the 90’s!
tinley G.
clarksville
this lotion is GREAT it smells amazing , its very moisturizing, ive been using it for about a year now ! there is nothing to improve about this product ! im in love ! i do recommend !
grace S.
Frankford, ON
1 Bath & Body Works Toasted Praline & Pear Body Lotion 8 Oz 24 Hr Moisture uploaded by grace S.
This is one of my top favourite smells form bath and body works and sadddlly, they discountiued this from their store but amazon still sells it for a decent price! It’s a deep vanilla scent, it reminds me of the christmas vanilla scents!

Looking for your answer?