1 Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake Nourishing Hand Cream 2 Fl Oz Shea Vit E

1 Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake Nourishing Hand Cream 2 Fl Oz Shea Vit E

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 1 Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake Nourishing Hand Cream 2 Fl Oz Shea Vit E!
How would you rate this product?
Trish F.
Hurricane, WV
1 Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake Nourishing Hand Cream 2 Fl Oz Shea Vit E uploaded by Trish F.
Time to trade in my favorite summer scents for fall ones. I really like pumpkin cupcake. It isn’t an overpowering pumpkin scent. It does have pumpkin with a little sweetness. It’s the perfect combination for me. It makes my hands silky smooth.
Heather S.
1 Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake Nourishing Hand Cream 2 Fl Oz Shea Vit E uploaded by Heather S.
Un olor delicioso y agradable y deja la piel súper suave y huegmegtante me gusta baste este nuevo stilo
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
1 Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake Nourishing Hand Cream 2 Fl Oz Shea Vit E uploaded by Widienne B.
Smells nice, very smooth and easy for the skin to absorb. I like BBW’s hand creams in general.

Looking for your answer?