BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsOne 'n Only
1" Argan Heat Ceramic Straightening Iron

1" Argan Heat Ceramic Straightening Iron

by One 'n Only

1-1" Argan Heat Ceramic Straightening Iron 2-30 Heat Setting 3-Up to 450 Forenheit 3-Smoothes the cuticle to eliminate frizz for brilliant shine and healthy looking hair. 4-Evenly distributes heat across the entire plate surface 5-Creates a high-glass...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 1" Argan Heat Ceramic Straightening Iron!
Ruby P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this 4 years ago at Ulta. I like that it has heat settings and leaves my hair shiny. I have not noticed any hair damage from this. It’s definitely a smooth glide and the plates are super soft. Definitely recommend!
Samantha T.
New Bedford, MA
I love this flat iron. My get gets so smooth but the down fall is that it does not last long. I feel like I need to replace it after a year or so. I feel like it doesn’t stay as hot.
Lindsey C.
I have had this straightener for years and love this brand. My hair is crazy frizzy/wavy so to find something that tames it as well as this straightener is rare!
Ashleigh R.
My favorite flat iron ever! I love this more than the much more expensive brands I have owned. This iron is super durable and high quality. I have had mine for 6+ years and it is still going strong! And that is with almost daily use and multiple falls from the counter. The plates are smooth and never snag my hair and work great for straightening and for curling. The only thing I would improve on is an auto-shut off feature but that's not a deal breaker for me.
Anastasia G.
Harrodsburg, KY
I was given this flat iron as a hand-me-down about 7 years ago, and it has worked wonderfully.

It's very dependable, and even though it's no longer the one I use, I keep it as a backup, just because it does so well.

Would buy one from this brand in the future if shopping for a new one.

Would buy one from this brand in the future if shopping for a new one.
Andrea G.
Champion
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Have had this over a year and it’s a great product. Good price and good quality. Haven’t had any issues.
Lauren D.
Waldorf
I’ve had this flat iron for almost a decade. It has never malfunction, also has the different temperature settings. It doesn’t give off a bad burning smell when using, heats and cools down very well. Overall an excellent product.

Looking for your answer?