Start your review of 1-800-PetMeds!
How would you rate this product?
Cordova, TN
1-800-PetMeds uploaded by Belinda G.
I love this company! I am so happy to see so many affordable basic needs for my pets in one stop online shopping. There is a great eye cream I get for my kitties and when their eyes start acting weird it clears it up. Very affordable and their site is user-friendly. #furryfriends #petlove #winter #cold #quarantine #cats
Follansbee
I have used pet meds quite a few times for advantage for my dogs. They have great savings and a great list of animal items to choose from. I would so recommend this site or to call. They even show so much concern for your pets.
Gallatin, TN
I can usually get flea treatment for my pets through 1-800-petmeds for less. Using them is easy, efficient and economical. I would recommend checking them out first before purchasing through your vet.
Metuchen , NJ
This site has usually never given me problems except for once, not being able to edit an incorrect address. But this site is nice about keeping you up to date with sales and reminders to repurchase meds.
Florence, SC
This is the best website to use for all of my pets needs! I love their low prices and I usually can find a coupon to save even more at checkout and most of the time I receive free shipping and they always send little extras like coupons and treats and samples. I usually use their brand which is compared to the same active ingredients as the name brands on products like flea and tick prevention, shampoos, wormers, toys, treats and so much more!
Logan, OH
Great place to get the flea and tick treatment.And with them no need for a vets permission to buy it.some other places you do.it's more reasonable buying direct from them then the vet i think.i will continue to shop with them.The folks there are super kind and helpful as well to,i think.so for your pets sake,
Lebanon, IL
I purchase my dogs meds through here. They always have fast shipping, good coupons, and their prices are cheaper than the vet. I love how they always send a milkbone. Nice touch.
Woodstock
Great website. I get the same products that I can get locally for much less money and they send a free bone for my dog in every box. Customer service is great also.
New Phila, OH
I love 1800petmeds I ise it for my pets meds when I need to order them some flea meds or dewormer I wpuld recommend them.
Naperville, IL
1800petmeds, I was extremely impressed by how much lower my cats medicine was than my local vet wanted. It was 75% Cheaper than my vet! It was extremely easy to get from 1800petmeds. The customer service was polite and very helpful in explained the process, contacted my vet for the prescription so I didn't have to do anything except give my shipping and payment information.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Charleston, WV
il y a 2 ans
1-800-PetMeds ?How fast is shipping?
Kristin V. il y a 2 ans
I think they are pretty reasonable with getting things shipped but I also found that scripts were require with the items I needed. Which could be hard to get sometimes