BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Stephanie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm into lilies, tulips, hydrangeas and the like. The arrangements are always beautiful and at reasonable prices. 1-800-Flowers
Alli A.
For work, I was asked to order two sets of flowers for clients. Our usual local stores were not available to deliver same day so I opted for 1800Flowers as I know they do offer same day service. The first order arrived as expected (the reason I gave it two stars rather than one). The second, however, was a more expensive bouquet that I selected from the site. What was expected and what was delivered was NOTHING alike. I was incredibly disappointed and embarrassed at what the client received. I called 1800Flowers and they issued a full refund, sent a coupon for 15% off the next order and scheduled a redelivery. The second delivery did not arrive. I called again. They assured me it would be sent the following day. It, again, was not delivered. I will never use this company again.
I like it I love it and would like to buy my mama some of these for her because she going threw a lot and he having a baby girl so she would love these
Kristina Marie S.
Flanders , NJ
1-800-FLOWERS absolutely delivered exactly what I had anticipated when looking for the perfect floral bouquet for my mothers birthday.  This company delivers on time and with great professionalism.  They have a large selection of flower arrangements for you to choose from, however please know that when using any delivery service, it is going to be a bit pricier than going out and buying your own bouquets.  I would highly recommend this company for anyone in need of the perfect gift on the fly.  Thanks for your fabulous service!
Sherri T.
Lake Wales, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
 My husband ordered from them for Valentine's Day I did not get them on Valentine's Day he ordered two days before Valentine's Day and I did not get the flowers to about four days after Valentine's Day I don't know what happen I don't know if they didn't ship them out or what they done but Valentine's Day is special for couples and I didn't get mine till the following week the flowers were beautiful but I just didn't get them in time
Lana A.
Washington, DC
Fig and Yarrow rosehip oil and complexion spray - This combo has been fantastic for my mature skin.  I've been using them at night for the past 3 weeks and the difference is amazing. Pros - It leaves my skin feeling supple and looks smooth. I have no cons.  It is available at Target.
India W.
I love receiving flowers 🌸 from them and I love growing them myself as well . Whenever I’m surprised with the gift of flowers I go and purchase more from Lowe’s and plant them in my garden... who doesn’t love flowers 🌸🌷💐
Heather E.
Midwest City, OK
Glad to know there's a company that cares so much about the quality and quantity of the amazing beautiful flowers they send and to know weather I'm sending or receiving them I'll be satisfied. 💖 @1800Flowers #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
I receive flowers from 1800 Flowers every birthday and big anniversary from my boyfriend and absolutely love the flowers every single time. I never had a bouquet that I did not like (trust me, I have received a lot). I highly recommend
Lory L.
I totally fell in love with this flower brand. My roses are very fragrant and they have become annoyed after a long time. I recommend them so much!
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.