BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
India W.
I love receiving flowers 🌸 from them and I love growing them myself as well . Whenever I’m surprised with the gift of flowers I go and purchase more from Lowe’s and plant them in my garden... who doesn’t love flowers 🌸🌷💐
Michelle S.
St. Jean Baptiste , MB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Easy process. The flowers that I had delivered were gorgeous! Happy with their customer service and the process was easy.
Dyanna L.
E Northport, NY
90% of the time, on time and great service. I have had instances where they don’t have the specific flowers and they cancel my order without even calling. I usually wait for a coupon and order then.
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They have great service and if there is ever a problem they do everything they can to remedy it. Prices are great with coupons that they regularly send when you are a frequent customer. Def Recommended.
Leah N.
1800-flowers is always a quick and easy gift. I also order from them more than any other florist because my credit card gives extra rewards through them. The downside is that you all of the products on the website are not available if you’re delivering to a small town
S M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
They don’t have the best quality and their flowers rarely look as they did in the online photo
Jessica J.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So convenient. They deliver the flowers in a refrigerator box with the vase separate. The flowers last forever and can be delivered anywhere.
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
There so pretty and they come on time. I love ordering from them for anything birthdays anniversary etc
Coti H.
Nolensville, TN
I love using this company to surprise friends who are long distance. The flowers have always arrived looking and smelling beautiful (or so I’m told by the recipients). They are sometimes late though.
Lacey H.
Ordered Cheryl's cookies for a business customer on 12/9 via 1-800-flowers.com and still not there. Won't get there til 12/23 (Saturday) when no one is there to pick them up. Terrible service. Website said 2-day delivery.
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.