BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Jessica B.
Columbus, OH
If I could give this negative stars I would. I had the worse experience ever using them. The flowers my mother in law received were half dead and had spots on them. (I will post pictures later!) the customer service wouldn't help me. I contacted different people. Plus the bouquet she receives was not even close to what I ordered. Total waste of money and time. Do not use 1-800 flowers!!
Gerie G.
Antibes
Excellent and easy to shop choose flowers or gifts and gives you options on the occasions , best of all delivered flowers do look like the photo of the one chosen on the site
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
An ex of mine used these to get me a bouquet a few years back. I have pretty much the same reviews as others here, that there were no major issues but it was a bit pricey for a regular old bouquet. I suppose that’s delivery service prices!
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I think ordering flowers from any online service is hard, but I usually turn to 1-800-Flowers anytime I'm looking to order a bouquet just because they have so many options (and normally, depending on the holiday, they have pretty good deals). I've never had a bad issue with the company, the flowers they send always look great and always get there in the time I request them to be delivered. It is a little pricey sometimes, but that's what happens when you're looking to order flowers and have them delivered. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with this company, though I don't have much to compare it to.
Brittany B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They sell good flower and a good price. I always get them for mother day and birthday.
Chenelle M.
Multiple horrible experiences. Flowers were not delivered on time or sometimes not even at all. I do not recommend using their service.
Alexandria F.
Toronto, ON
Always on time! Flower selection is perfect. Great quality flowers. Easy to order online. Will use again.
Tilla S.
London, ON
I couldn’t see my mom for her birthday so I ordered flowers and delivered them to her house they were one of the most beautiful bouquet she’s ever received and they lasted for a week
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
Very awesome customer service !! I had a couple questions about different types of flowers for a birthday and they were so kind and very quick and informational . Shipping was super fast and they came very nicely packaged and beautiful flowers !
India W.
I love receiving flowers 🌸 from them and I love growing them myself as well . Whenever I’m surprised with the gift of flowers I go and purchase more from Lowe’s and plant them in my garden... who doesn’t love flowers 🌸🌷💐
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.