BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
This is great fir those of us who are busy or cant get to the store to get flowers for our loved ones. The flowers are always very pretty and brightly colored. You always get a pack of flower feed to put in the water after you take the flowers out if the paper. Who ever within a few days the flowers wilt anyways and die no matter what. I have given them several chances over the years, But I have gotten Mt flowers with the vase broken serval times and I have called to tell them and they have not done anything. not one thing did they do but say they were sorry. We do not buy from them anymore we but local.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I recently needed to order a floral arrangement for a friend opening her new office and chose 1800 Flowers. I have never ordered from them before but heard good reviews, so I gave it a try. The shopping experience was easy and stress free. I had browsed their website prior to get some ideas and then ordered. The customer service rep was pleasant, knowledgeable, patient and helped me pick out the perfect floral arrangement. I highly recommend using them as it was a wonderful experience!
Christine S.
Hood River, OR
I have used 1-800-flowers numerous times with great success. In my work I often am ordering gifts for various occasions. Overtime I have tried numerous services. I have encountered a number of issues that have led me to swear off other flower delivery companies. I cannot afford the chance that the arrangement arrive and not be what was promised from the website. When you take the time to send this gift to an employee the flower arrangement is a reflection of you. I have to trust that the company I pick will deliver the flowers I expect. I want to trust they will value the recipient as I do. I find their arrangements to always be fairly priced with frequent promotions. Their flowers look as beautiful in person as they do online. I highly recommend this service and am grateful for their consistent quality and reliability.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Very expensive and the flowers were that great. Shipping is outrageous too. Prob won't use them again
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've used 1-800 Flowers a few times and love the variety and prices. There's always something for everyones taste and price range.
Daphne W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Service is great and they deliver on the correct dates. The flower examples to choose from are not even close to what is picturedthat is delivered, so thats disappointing. Prices are ok.
Christina H.
Las Vegas, NV
Overall it's a great place to order flowers and small gifts from. It's great for sending gifts out of town to family members too. The flowers arrive beautifully. Never had any issues with wilted bouquets so far.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Super friends a bit pricey but if you wanna surprise that special someone in your life this will be a number to save!! The bouquets I have received have all been gorgeous!!!
tabetha T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the best site there is it easy and safe to use and the products are awesome when delivered The cost is comparable to local florist
Marcy B.
Clarks Summit, PA
1800flowers has a large selection of flowers. Many colors and great quality. The website is easily accessible and simple to navigate around. The flowers we received were wonderful and the recipient was more than pleased !
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.