BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Shara W.
Garland, TX
Great quality flowers! Long lasting. And quick delivery time! They’re affordable and have a wide range of flowers to pick from
Gerie G.
Antibes
Excellent and easy to shop choose flowers or gifts and gives you options on the occasions , best of all delivered flowers do look like the photo of the one chosen on the site
Brittany B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They sell good flower and a good price. I always get them for mother day and birthday.
Alexandria F.
Toronto, ON
Always on time! Flower selection is perfect. Great quality flowers. Easy to order online. Will use again.
Tilla S.
London, ON
I couldn’t see my mom for her birthday so I ordered flowers and delivered them to her house they were one of the most beautiful bouquet she’s ever received and they lasted for a week
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
Very awesome customer service !! I had a couple questions about different types of flowers for a birthday and they were so kind and very quick and informational . Shipping was super fast and they came very nicely packaged and beautiful flowers !
India W.
I love receiving flowers 🌸 from them and I love growing them myself as well . Whenever I’m surprised with the gift of flowers I go and purchase more from Lowe’s and plant them in my garden... who doesn’t love flowers 🌸🌷💐
Michelle S.
St, MB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Easy process. The flowers that I had delivered were gorgeous! Happy with their customer service and the process was easy.
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They have great service and if there is ever a problem they do everything they can to remedy it. Prices are great with coupons that they regularly send when you are a frequent customer. Def Recommended.
Jessica J.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So convenient. They deliver the flowers in a refrigerator box with the vase separate. The flowers last forever and can be delivered anywhere.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.