BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Stephanie  G.
Massillon , OH
I love that these flowers included a vase and each flower had its own tune of water . Flowers aren't my favorite long lasting gift but they are my favorite short term pick me up. They best part is delivery when it otherwise wouldn't be possible
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
this is a great company that you can order high quality flowers from and the delivery is quick and reliable. their assortment of flowers is vast and you can usually find a coupon code online which helps because they can tend to be a bit expensive
Vania d.
Athens, OH
The flowers were so beautiful and the person I sent them to, adored them. I've only bought flowers here once and everything went well. Good quality experience and good quality flowers. Win, win! I would definitely order flowers from here again.
anastasiia p.
Very good flower delivery for reasonable price. The flowers come always fresh, quality and in time. Plus, they have a very big variety of bouquets in site and you can choose something pretty for any occasion. I would recommend this service.
Dahra M.
Rosedale, NY
I've always used 1800 Flowers when getting flowers delivered to my Mom for Mother's Day. The arrangements look exactly as displayed online so there won't be any surprises. I just wish they had a way to customize the arrangements a little more...
Brandy P.
Grand Prairie, TX
We ordered roses for my mom as a special treat.  They showed up fresh, smelled wonderful and so very pretty!  The roses lasted about a week or so and were very pretty right up until we tossed them out! Thanks for making my mom's day extra nice!
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
The flowers I ordered turned out beautifully. I was just upset that it didn't come during the time scheduled and promised and came way over the estimated delivery date. For the price and the amount I paid for express delivery I expected more.
Amanda N.
 always arrives with flowers looking fresh and beautiful.  Exactly, what I ordered and when I wanted them.  The receiver is super happy and surprised to be getting the flowers, which makes me happy.  Yes,I will order from here again in the future.
Tiffany W.
Prattville, AL
Horrible company that does not follow up with their suppliers. I have had flowers not show up, and come damaged in several different deliveries. Ive begged my fiance to order local from now on. So unhappy with the quality and customer service.
Jennifer L.
Seaside Hgts, NJ
Always a good choice!! I always use 1-800-flowers and it's always a beautiful arrangement delivered in time!!! Most importantly the sprays I send to wakes always exceed my expectations when I see them at the funeral home!! Consistently great!
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.