BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
I have been using 1-800-Flowers for years. They always have great deals, good coupons...plus they always deliver a great product on time. I use it to send both family and friends some love. Specially the ones I hardly get to see.
Shonda C.
We have ordered from there a few times and I feel like they do have potential but every time there flowers arrive they're damaged, from heat
Or whatever they don't last long, price is reasonable but I would go with a local
Delivery service
Brittani N.
Jonesboro, AR
I liked the ease of using this website. I was able to pick a local florist to order from through this website, which I liked because it still supported local business. The flowers delivered were very similar to the picture and were beautiful
Sara H.
Kansas, OK
They have a very in-the-know staff available for tracking and checking on your order. Delivery made it on time and the arrangement was beautiful! I don't know what else you could ask for in a service like this! Worth the prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kayla B.
Weston, WV
The ordering system was very easy and the flowers that came were beautiful. But, I feel like they do advertise as though the flowers will be very cheap and once all is done, it ends up being a lot more expensive. But it was still worth it.
Amy O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Prices are a bit high in my opinion, but overall they did a good job and the checkout process online was easy. Website is simple to navigate and understand. The flowers I chose were delivered to the recipient in a timely manner and in good condition.
Kayla R.
Beautiful flowers! The gift was perfect for my friend! she loved them! They were long lasting, 2-3 weeks they still looked in perfect condition. I definitely suggest going through this company for your next flower order! Fast and reliable!
Kelly Q.
San Gabriel, CA
1-800-flowers has some of the most beautiful flowers ever. There's actually a brand new store opening up near me and let me tell you, it's worth every dime spent! The colors are vibrant and the bouquets are gorgeous. It's the perfect gift!
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
You get the quality you'd expect but you'd better find a coupon code. The prices seem ok until you pick delivery day and place. This seems to be industry standard so you can't avoid it. But Costco is still a better value if you're a member.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
1-800-Flowers is truly a mess. Ever since they combined with several other brands their service and products just haven't been the same. It's really hit or miss with their flowers and unfortunately, I don't think I'll purchasing from them again.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.