BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Autumn L.
I used 1-800-flowers to buy a birthday gift for my sister's 30th birthday.  The bouquet was delivered on time, and it was fantastically displayed!  I would definitely use them again, even if the price was a little high for what I wanted.  My sister really enjoyed her basket, and it helped to brighten her 30th birthday!
Lina M.
Elizabeth
I LOVE THE FLOWERS. They delivered them to my house and the flowers were so beautiful (considering they are in a box) I shop there for special occasions. The delivery is made around the time you set 90% of the time. Yes i would shop here again.
NapsandFraps B.
Spring, TX
Loved the quick and simple online services at 1-800 flowers! It was so easy to place my order and checkout! The flowers were delivered on time and in great shape. It was also very helpful to get a confirmation that the order has been delivered!
Aubrei M.
Plymouth , MI
I ordered flowers for a funeral and I couldn't believe how beautiful they were in person. I had many people ask me where I ordered the flowers from. They delivered right to the funeral home so it was worry free as everything should be that day.
Hayley P.
New London
Didn't quite look how the arrangement did online, I ordered through From You Flowers which is a call center connected to 1-800-flowers. Arrived later than scheduled time. I'd order again, but not for an extremely important occasion, Three Stars.
Aaron K.
Chandler, AZ
Easy user interface, great customer service & they get the product delivered on time with no hassle. Every year I use this service to buy flowers for my parents and other major holidays that require it. I would definitely continue to shop here!
Alicia S.
Jacksonville, FL
Ordered two different boquets for Mother's Day for my mom and grandmother in law. I forgot to mention who the flowers were from and the customer service was amazing on fixing it. The recipients loved their flowers and I won daughter of the year!
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
this is a great company that you can order high quality flowers from and the delivery is quick and reliable. their assortment of flowers is vast and you can usually find a coupon code online which helps because they can tend to be a bit expensive
anastasiia p.
Very good flower delivery for reasonable price. The flowers come always fresh, quality and in time. Plus, they have a very big variety of bouquets in site and you can choose something pretty for any occasion. I would recommend this service.
Stephanie  G.
Massillon , OH
I love that these flowers included a vase and each flower had its own tune of water . Flowers aren't my favorite long lasting gift but they are my favorite short term pick me up. They best part is delivery when it otherwise wouldn't be possible
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.