BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Jennifer L.
Seaside Hgts, NJ
Always a good choice!! I always use 1-800-flowers and it's always a beautiful arrangement delivered in time!!! Most importantly the sprays I send to wakes always exceed my expectations when I see them at the funeral home!! Consistently great!
Kathryn S.
Ooltewah, TN
Ordered a flower arrangement for my cousin for her birthday that looked exactly like her maltese. She received it in perfect condition. It was kind of expensive but worth it for the personal factor. Will for sure order flowers from here again
Audra A.
Oklahoma City
Love the flowers sent to my friend they were beautiful. I don't shop here a lot just for gifts  but will come again . Prices could be cheaper on the gifts . But I enjoyed this purchase . By far my favorite . Most definitely will ahop here again
Elizabeth B.
Detroit
I really enjoy the wide selection that this online floral provider has to offer. I know I can always trust them for a beautiful arrangement. The website is user friendly and easy to navigate. East experience! This is my go-to floral provider!!
Amanda N.
 always arrives with flowers looking fresh and beautiful.  Exactly, what I ordered and when I wanted them.  The receiver is super happy and surprised to be getting the flowers, which makes me happy.  Yes,I will order from here again in the future.
Vasy P.
Canton, GA
My husband ordered me 100 roses. They came way later than they said they would in a day and they had a hard time finding 100 roses because I noticed they were different types of red roses. Vase was too small. Oh and I counted... only 98 roses.
Zekije L.
First off the quality was decent but decent isn't good enough for me. The flowers didn't last as long as I would expect for the price I paid for it. I was disappointed because it was the second time in a row and I tried to give them a chance.
Ashley E.
Clark
I tried to have flowers delivered to a funeral in Florida, every thing was set all up 2 weeks in advance, and was fine until the day they needed to be delivered and they called me saying there was no flower shop that could deliver the flowers.
Jessica C.
Little Elm, TX
I love using 1-800 Flowers. I use them several times a year, and so far it's always been a good experience. I like that you can pay for "Passport" once per year, and then have free delivery (which is usually quite expensive!) for your orders.
Kasiphia A.
South Orange, NJ
I ordered roses for my mother's birthday from 1-800-flowers last month. It was the best gift she got for her birthday. The flowers were beautiful and fresh. Pro- They delivered straight to her desk. I would recommend this business to everyone.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.