BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Marketa B.
I ordered flowers in the summer in Chicago, and they showed up extremely hot and wilted. I was expecting them to be refridgerated since it was 90 degrees outside. But the good thing is that they gave me $30 to spend in the future due to my inconvenience.
Joanne R.
West Lawn, PA
The flowers were beautiful but the website has some technical issues i chose a search for same day delivery in my area and it kept giving me a list of flowers they wouldn't deliver same day. So i opted for next day and got the flowers which I appreciated
Christina C.
Nacogdoches, TX
I ordered some flowers for the first time ever from this site and was extremely impressed at how prompt and fresh the flowers were.  Definatly will reccommend them!!
Liana M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband and I  have used this company numerous times before and I have personally received such gorgeous flowers. The price points vary depending on your budget but they are a great company and offer such great service to their customers.
Stacy S.
Dingmans Ferry
Although the flowers were nice they were way over priced. I think that the price needs to come down a little but otherwise the flowers were gorgeous as was the presentation. I do t usually buy flowers online and if in a big I souls shop here again.
Kaylin H.
Indian Trail, NC
Beautiful flowers but I dont think they're worth the price. The pictures mislead you about the size of the product you are buying. Love flowers but not sure how often I will use my money on this service instead of just buying flowers at the store myself.
Marissa P.
Coralville , IA
Ordered a bouquet for my mom for Mother's Day. The selection online was wonderful. They have choices based on price and occasion. I was able to narrow down my choice easy. The arrangement arrived on time and just how the photo described they would.
Chantel W.
My husband ordered me blue roses recently online, it was great the flowers were beautiful and delivered fast! They came with a vase and were very good priced! I would order online again because it's easier and more convient and the same price as local'
Victoria R.
Fuquay Varina, NC
They were beautiful, and they showed up right on time. I sent my mother flowers for her birthday. They were a little pricey, but they were gorgeous. I wish that more flowers came with how much money I spent. I would recommend ordering from here.
Haisa A.
I personally love this app and this company! Like any other girl, being around flowers at home just makes me feel happy! So my boyfriend canta stop bringing me flower or send it to my apartment every week and he only used this company to delivery them
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.