BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Evelyn G.
I love this company , It makes beautiful arregements , sold at a decent price & shipped fast . The bases are also really nice . They give coupon codes for future purchases which is really nice , the flowers come in really fresh & nice . Recommend 100%
Ashlie T.
Newton, MA
1-800 Flowers is my go-to flower delivery site! Birthdays, Mother's Day, you name it! Although quite pricey for a more classy and larger bouquet, i do enjoy the variety offered and the fact that i can go beyond flowers and order treats as well!
Raquel H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I placed two separate orders for Mothers day through this company and both bouquets were delivered on time and were beautifully assembled. The flowers lasted long and the price was very affordable for the holiday. I will be using their services again.
Jennifer P.
Tallahassee
Love the speedy delivery of the flowers and the range of different assortments on the bouquets. They even have a couple options that are made by local florists so that is a plus for speedy delivery or even same day delivery. I definitely would recommend them.
Jae C.
They are decent, ( expensive though), online florist company that deliver anywhere in the continental US and they do deliver at the time that they say they will. I just wish they weren't so expensive. But I will probably shop there again in the future
Briana P.
I love how easy it is to order and send flowers through this company. The quality of the products are always awesome! I love how this company has such a wide variety of products to choose from. I will continue to purchase flowers through this company.
Meghan W.
San Jose, CA
Such great flowers! I bought these for a friend who's dog recently passed away. A nice way to send a gift with a custom message. Only thing I didn't like was how long the delivery process took, but I would buy these again for a more planned occasion.
Gina V.
Dupont, PA
They have great customer service and helped me choose exactly the amount of arrangements I needed for my daughter's christening this past weekend which was by the way two days before the 4th of july . So I know they were busy but still gave me great customer service
Gabby M.
La Puente, CA
The flowers were really nice. I had a half off coupon that I used. The shipping was not that bad and arrived on time, overall very very satisfied. I order the 12 dozen roses in red and they smelled great and lasted over a week, I will shop here again
Haisa A.
I personally love this app and this company! Like any other girl, being around flowers at home just makes me feel happy! So my boyfriend canta stop bringing me flower or send it to my apartment every week and he only used this company to delivery them
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.