BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Marissa P.
Coralville , IA
Ordered a bouquet for my mom for Mother's Day. The selection online was wonderful. They have choices based on price and occasion. I was able to narrow down my choice easy. The arrangement arrived on time and just how the photo described they would.
Jennifer B.
Ridge Spring, SC
Did not deliver until the day after order was supposed to arrive, did not notify anyone, and flowers were wilted. Luckily, my mother loved the sentiment so much, it overshadowed this poor experience. Though I will not go through their site in the future
Kaylin H.
Indian Trail, NC
Beautiful flowers but I dont think they're worth the price. The pictures mislead you about the size of the product you are buying. Love flowers but not sure how often I will use my money on this service instead of just buying flowers at the store myself.
Jenna M.
Valley Vlg, CA
My husband ha been sending me flowers from 1-800-Flowers for YEARS!!! I always love them and they're always different. We've never had any difficulties in getting them to our home, no matter how complex it may be getting into our residence or compound.
Heather M.
Buckhannon, WV
I needed flowers for a friend in a pinch and didn't really have time to research my options so I went with 1800flowers. I did like how easy the website was to navigate but I didn't like the prices. I felt the prices were 10xs that of my local florists.
Elissa C.
Beautiful choices and decent prices. The bouquets look like they do online and it is easy to use the site. This is my go to site for flowers. I have used them often and will use again. Prices can get a bit costly but they do offer specials via email.
Stacy S.
Dingmans Ferry
Although the flowers were nice they were way over priced. I think that the price needs to come down a little but otherwise the flowers were gorgeous as was the presentation. I do t usually buy flowers online and if in a big I souls shop here again.
Hannah H.
Product always looks like the pictures, and always always arrive ON TIME! Very pleased! I shop here atleast twice a year. Compared to other retailers they are competitive with their pricing. Shopping is always easy and I would recommend them to anyone.
Evelyn Z.
hialeah, FL
Easy to use site. Highly reliable Love that they have reminders for Birthdays lol like my Aunt who lives miles away they send an email as a reminder her birthday is coming up soon. Flowers always look beautiful they are long lasting. They ship with care.
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
All floral delivery companies as such are crazy over priced. You are paying for the convenience of being able to order things online, and that's it. I've never personally had any issues with freshness, but know others who have. Only use this when necessary.
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.