BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Haisa A.
Chicago , IL
I personally love this app and this company! Like any other girl, being around flowers at home just makes me feel happy! So my boyfriend canta stop bringing me flower or send it to my apartment every week and he only used this company to delivery them
Baleigh P.
Morgantown, WV
My mom had surgery and I wanted to send her flowers but was in another city. They were very helpful and even let me call on the phone. They have me the best deal, personalized a note, and sent them to my mom all within the next day! I was very happy!
Rene A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I was upset bc the flowered I had delivered were not already in full bloom. I thought they have me some bad flowers, but igave it some time and they are beautiful. I would recommend ordering from here but to be warned it is a bit pricey. Especially the shipping.
Mayelin S.
Bronx, NY
The flowers that this website brings are amazing, they come as exactly how the picture represents. The flowers are so beautiful and if you ever need to send flowers for mothers day or even valentines etc this would the perfect site or number to call.
Kerri B.
Taunton, MA
WE ORDERED FLOWERS AND THEY CAME AND WERE WILTED AND DID NOT LOOK VERY FRESH. BUT THEY IMMEDIATELY SENT A NEW BOUQUET OUT FOR FREE FOR THE DAMAGED ONES !!!!! WHILE A LITTLE PRICEY, IT WAS WORTH IT IN THE END! WILL SHOP AGAIN ! I enjoy flowers as gifts
Rose M.
Weirton, WV
I bought flowers for my daughter in law. Her husband was out of town with the military, he asked me to order for him. She received them and I was appauld! The flower selection looked NOTHING like on the website. I called and they did give us a refund.
Tiffany W.
Heath, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this regularly to send my mother in law flowers for birthday and holidays. She really enjoys it. And they are 8/10 the products posted. I have had a couple issues with them delivering products not pictured, but a simple phone call does the trick.
Gina V.
Dupont, PA
They have great customer service and helped me choose exactly the amount of arrangements I needed for my daughter's christening this past weekend which was by the way two days before the 4th of july . So I know they were busy but still gave me great customer service
Jae C.
They are decent, ( expensive though), online florist company that deliver anywhere in the continental US and they do deliver at the time that they say they will. I just wish they weren't so expensive. But I will probably shop there again in the future
Mariela C.
San Diego
Extremely quick delivery and very seamless ordering process was able to get a coupon on Groupon to lower rate and was able to upgrade order at a minimal charge. Will use again for future delivery needs even on the busiest holidays no issues with time.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.