BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Sonia C.
Chelsea, MA
I live quite a few miles away from my momma and this company is the one I always use to make sure my mother gets beautiful flowers, not just on special occasions but just to surprise her on a regular day. The flowers are always fresh and last a long time.
Marissa P.
Coralville , IA
Ordered a bouquet for my mom for Mother's Day. The selection online was wonderful. They have choices based on price and occasion. I was able to narrow down my choice easy. The arrangement arrived on time and just how the photo described they would.
Kaylin H.
Indian Trail, NC
Beautiful flowers but I dont think they're worth the price. The pictures mislead you about the size of the product you are buying. Love flowers but not sure how often I will use my money on this service instead of just buying flowers at the store myself.
Stacy S.
Dingmans Ferry
Although the flowers were nice they were way over priced. I think that the price needs to come down a little but otherwise the flowers were gorgeous as was the presentation. I do t usually buy flowers online and if in a big I souls shop here again.
Elissa C.
Beautiful choices and decent prices. The bouquets look like they do online and it is easy to use the site. This is my go to site for flowers. I have used them often and will use again. Prices can get a bit costly but they do offer specials via email.
Liana M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband and I  have used this company numerous times before and I have personally received such gorgeous flowers. The price points vary depending on your budget but they are a great company and offer such great service to their customers.
Sam W.
Long beach, CA
They sent me the wrong flowers for Valentine's Day, but after letting them know, they gave us a coupon for a free future purchase of flowers, which we did use later. I also used them to send flowers to my mom for Mother's Day, and she loved them!!
Nikki D.
Had to buy a bouquet for a friend last minute (on a Saturday) I used 1800 flowers and was able to have it delivered on a Sunday. The flowers looked great, came in a beautiful vase and my friend said they lasted 2 weeks. Would definitely use them again!
Leah P.
Edina, MN
The delivery was speedy and the flowers were exactly arranged as they were in the photo on the website and looked absolutely beautiful. It was a great value and I was very pleased with the delivery updates and the way that the arrangement was presented.
Nicc K.
Fontana, CA
Service was quick and on time.  I enjoyed ordering from this company. They had many sale prices although they were atill a bit pricey. The experience was great. Some things are affordable aome are not i will definitely shoo herr again on another occasion.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.