BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Gina Z.
I absolutely love 1800 flowers they are easy to use online or app! Quick and easy and so reliable . I was so shocked to see how affordable they were and if they were out of stock I would receive a phone call so fast and see what else I was interested in .
Louis P.
Palm Springs , CA
Their flowers are very pretty and do last at leat 7 days, as they advertise. However, I give it a 4 beacuse their arrangements aren't often as they put it in the pictures. You usually end up getting the same flowers but a completely different presentation.
Maya S.
This website is good because it's easy to see what you're ordering, but the delivery fees are crazy. It's between 15$ and 20$ to get flowers delivered. I would much rather get more expensive flowers from a different site and not waste my money on delivery.
Chelsea W.
Lomira, WI
I ordered a bouquet of flowers for a friend of mine that was sick last minute on night.  The flowers got to her by noon and it was so BEAUTIFUL! I would definately order from here again.  The prices are a little high but the flowers make it worth the price!
Allison H.
West Allis, WI
I just bought flowers for my mom yesterday from here. They are supposed to arrive today and I am so excited for her to receive them!!! They looked so beautiful online! I love that they let you put a note for them as well and you can pick the vase, add chocolates or flowers! So awesome!
Sonia C.
Chelsea, MA
I live quite a few miles away from my momma and this company is the one I always use to make sure my mother gets beautiful flowers, not just on special occasions but just to surprise her on a regular day. The flowers are always fresh and last a long time.
Alayna F.
San diego, CA
1-800-FLOWERS delivered a bouquet to my step-mom for her 50th birthday. Although the blooms weren't damaged or wilted, the bouquet was more sparse than in the picture and I did not feel like I got my money's worth. The flowers also only lasted 3 days.
Missy P.
Carmel , IN
This was the worst experience. They coud not fulfill an order for funeral flowers. In calling florists in the area, they all told me they refuse to work with 1-800-Flowers. Wish I would have just called a local florist fo complete the job. #poorservicemodel
Dimara G.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great costumer service, fast shippping. My experience was very pleased the flowers looked great. they lasted a long time too. I feel like they're products are very affordable, good quality and perfect for those long distance gifts for a loved one or friend.
Shelby W.
I've ordered flowers from here multiple times and have never been anything less than pleased. They are not overly priced and you always get quality, beautiful flowers that are long lasting. Also, they always throw in a deal or a free gift. Highly recommend.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.