BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Cassandra S.
Woodbury, MN
My boyfriend has sent me endless amounts of flowers from this company, and the quality of the flowers are AMAZING, and long lasting. As far as customer service, and purchasing. I am unable to fully review, because the flowers were received as gifts.
Karla C.
Casa Grande, AZ
The item that was sent looked absolutely nothing like the one I picked out online. Not even the same type or number of flowers or color scheme. I was offered a percentage off my next purchase as compensation… However I do not plan to use the service again!
Santhuzza A.
Fall River, MA
I always have a great experience with 1800flower every year when I can see my best friend on her birthday I always send her flowers from them it's really easy to order and they always have great flower to make who we love happy even when we can be there
Evelyn Z.
hialeah, FL
Easy to use site. Highly reliable Love that they have reminders for Birthdays lol like my Aunt who lives miles away they send an email as a reminder her birthday is coming up soon. Flowers always look beautiful they are long lasting. They ship with care.
Sam W.
Long beach, CA
They sent me the wrong flowers for Valentine's Day, but after letting them know, they gave us a coupon for a free future purchase of flowers, which we did use later. I also used them to send flowers to my mom for Mother's Day, and she loved them!!
Heather M.
Buckhannon, WV
I needed flowers for a friend in a pinch and didn't really have time to research my options so I went with 1800flowers. I did like how easy the website was to navigate but I didn't like the prices. I felt the prices were 10xs that of my local florists.
Shannan J.
Rossville, GA
I was not happy with the quality of flowers I received from this company. They were broken, wilted and a few even dead. The items were over priced. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Nicc K.
Fontana, CA
Service was quick and on time.  I enjoyed ordering from this company. They had many sale prices although they were atill a bit pricey. The experience was great. Some things are affordable aome are not i will definitely shoo herr again on another occasion.
Elissa C.
Beautiful choices and decent prices. The bouquets look like they do online and it is easy to use the site. This is my go to site for flowers. I have used them often and will use again. Prices can get a bit costly but they do offer specials via email.
Kaylin H.
Indian Trail, NC
Beautiful flowers but I dont think they're worth the price. The pictures mislead you about the size of the product you are buying. Love flowers but not sure how often I will use my money on this service instead of just buying flowers at the store myself.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.