BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Alyse Z.
New Lenox, IL
Each and every time I use 1-800-Flowers, I'm pleasantly surprised at the amount of options I'm given within the price range that I set for myself. The flowers always arrive on time and even more beautiful than the picture I'm originally shown!
Karen L.
Canton, GA
Absolutely love using 1-800-flowers. It keeps track of all the people in my life I send flowers to and sends me an alert to remind me. And I have such diversity as far as ordering goes. Ihave never sent anything that was not of high quality either
Taira S.
Tampa, FL
I had flowers delivered to someone after they had a baby in the hospital and despite a slight mix up because of a room change, the flowers were delivered as soon as possible and were beautiful. I would recommend this shopping experience to others.
Nina V.
Miami
I ordered a bouquet of tulips for my mother as a "just because" and they were even more beautiful in person! They smelled AMAZING and looked so fresh. It was my 1st time ordering and I was pretty impressed. I would recommend ordering from this site.
Cynthia F.
Kettering , OH
I prefer to just call a local florist and get a custom arrangement. I have order multiple times through here and its never what I wanted and it is always way smaller than expected. More bang for your buck to just stay local and get what you want. :)
Kate A.
Home, PA
What I ordered from them looked nothing like what was delivered to my close friend. His dog passed away and he hates flowers so I got him a greenery package that came in a basket. They ended up only having one of the greeneries in it and they substituted the rest with a huge bouquet of yellow carnations. It was awful and distasteful for the loss of a pet. Won't be ordering again.
Abigail S.
They had messed up the flowers I ordered and ruined the surprise for the person I had got them for. They did give me a free bouquet for it. It was supposed to be the same one that I ordered, but they messed it up again. I won't be using them again.
Karen R.
Adelanto, CA
When you order flowers from here they are delivered fast!! I had one con once when I ordered some flowers and it didn't quite look like the picture. Despite that I still continued to buy flowers from there and the other times flowers were beautiful.
Tiffany R.
Well obviously one of the bests gifts to buy your mother girlfriend or grandmother is flowers! 1800 flowers has so many options to choose from like Mother's Day birthdays to I'm sorry flower sets not to mention they have everyone's budget in mind.
Shweta K.
The arrangements are always with fresh flowers and presented beautifully. They arrive on time and the tracking is always accurate. I've been using 1-800-Flowers for years and still haven't found another service as reliable with such great quality.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.