BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Andrea I.
Auburn, WA
I love the simplicity of their website.  It's easy to just go on, look for the current deals, choose a flower arrangement, when i want it delivered, & where i want it delivered, pay for it, & i'm done.  They are really good about sending you updated tracking info as well.  I have used this several times & highly recommend it to others.
Shannon W.
Flowered were wrong, the ones that did get there were dead. They got there the wrong date, wrote down wrong date, but charged my card the right date I wanted them delivered. No refund given, they said it was my fault. Won't go there again. Would like to go lower
Jennifer s.
Florence, MS
I used 1-800 Flowers for Mother's Day this year and last year.  The order last year arrived later than requested, but they promptly refunded my money at 100% and my mom still got the order.  This year, the order arrived on time and my mom was very pleased with the flowers.  The shipping charge was a little high, but she lives in a rural area.
Cindy D.
Newark, NJ
I ordered flowers for Mother's Day and they were beautiful. The flowers are great quality and the flowers were delivered on time. They are just really pricey, but you pay for the great service. The checkout process was really easy and I recommend buying flowers from them.
Wendy P.
Portageville, MO
1-800-Flowers is an awesome go to for last minute gifts or any gifts at all. Easy ordering process & beautiful selection at affordable prices. I will always shop here & would definitely recommend to anyone needing beautiful flowers or memorable gifts.
Britan C.
Martin, TN
1-800-Flowers was easy to order online and use my debit card to purchase. The flowers were delivered on time and were beautiful. I was impressed by their customer service and their
Ability to get to flowers to the correct place in a timely manner. Will use again.
Samantha B.
Redwood City, CA
Wide variety of flowers and a reasonable price for what you are getting plus delivery. Only downfall was that some of the flowers were not as fresh as I would like and looked dead so I picked them out of the bunch. Other than that for what you pay I would recommend it to others.
Kami C.
Very impressed with service! They notified me by email on every step of the shipping process and shipped to my family very quickly! I have only used this service once but will definitely be using them again if I have any occasion I need to send flowers or gifts!
Maryssa V.
I was very disappointed when I purchased from this company. The flowers that were delivered looked nothing like the advertisement online. The flowers lived for about 3 days (with fresh water and cut stems) before wilting and dying. Will not order from them agian
Victoria A.
Newhall, CA
I ordered from 1800 Flowers for my mom a few weeks ago. The flowers arrived very quickly, and were not damaged during shipping. The flowers lasted a week before they began to wilt. The shopping experience was a breeze, so was delivery. My mom loved her flowers!
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.