BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Kristina V.
I hate that they dont give you a timeframe for delivery. I feel like when you use this service, it is just like, "press send and hope for the best." You have no clue when your delivery will get to it's destination and you never know who is delivering it.
Ryder K.
Charlotte
Great customer service over the phone and online. I always purchase their beautiful arrangements for my wife just because. I shop with them regularly and I have definitely recommended their services to my friends and family. I will continue to shop with them.
Nick G.
Fountain Vly, CA
Ordered flowers from California to be delivered to my partner in Detroit. Flowers arrived fresh, on time, and straight to her door. They also give you options to send with or without a vase and usually there are multiple choices for which vase you want.
Kate O.
Florence, AL
I have always had good experiences with this company! I typically only use it when there is a Groupon out to save some money, as I do think that a lot of the flowers are overpriced. However, they always come out beautiful and the recipient always likes them!
Kristen B.
Columbus, OH
The flowers always arrive fresh and ready to bloom. A bonus is that the vases they come in are typically really beautiful and reusable. The sélection is at times a little too holiday/theme drive, but I have been able to send gréât bouquets for many occasions.
Wendy H.
Washington, DC
1-800-flowers has always been helpful for last minute gifts. I love that many of their vendors offer same day or next day delivery which is convenient when you need to send something asap! It is pricey but the arrangements always come fresh and look beautiful!
Kayla D.
The flowers were beautiful and received on time, they were delicately boxed and unharmed during handling. The quality was wonderful and I would definitely buy my flowers from here again. I would recommend my friends and family to buy their flowers from here.
Amber S.
Gainesville, FL
I ordered a sympathy bouquet for a friend and it was beautiful and looked just like the picture! It was delivered on time and since I couldn't be there it was important that she and her family knew I was thinking of them. I definitely plan on using them again!
Lauren F.
Chicago
I found the selection to be a bit pedestrian and prices to be high. I needed a last minute delivery which they were able to accommodate but I feel that I over paid for what was sent. The vase selection is very kitchy and there is no option to substitute.
Lisa G.
Vancouver
The website is easy to use and has a great variety of flowers for any occasion.  I use them to send birthday, anniversary, and congratulations gifts to friends and relatives. I've never had an issue with quality or delivery. Always a great experience!
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.