BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Siobhain P.
San Antonio, TX
I have ordered from 1800 Flowers over 20 times. I love their products, but once in a while the quality isn't there. Flowers last a good amount of time. I like the price compared to others. I would shop here again. Provide fast delivery options and good customer service
Samantha S.
Virginia Bch, VA
They were ok. My mom unexpectedly was hospitalized the night prior to mothers day. So of course the prices were exceptionally high and the selection was slim. The flowers looked nothing but the picture but I am just glad they were able to deliver them on short notice.
Mary I.
Did what we asked them to do promptly and professionally, sent some flowers to family members and it was great. They reported that the flowers were fresh, pretty and nice and that the flowers lasted for a while in the vase. have used several times over the years.
Cassiopeia G.
revere, MA
I ordered a cactus arrangement for my mom years ago and it is still thriving. it was a great option for a gift that will last. even my black-thumbed mom couldn't kill this plant. very unique. great value. i would order from them again and recommend them to others.
Kayla F.
Boonsboro , MD
I sent a small arrangement to my friend's family's house after her grandmother had passed and they were absolutely perfect. It wasn't a typical Rose arrangement but one with unique flowers that looked just like what I saw online. I would definitely use them again.
Chika U.
Ordered my mom a bouquet for mother's day. She said it arrived in great condition and packaged nicely. Appreciated that the flowers would bloom over the next day or so and came with the plant food to add to the water to keep the flowers fresh for as long as possible
Martha S.
Ordering from 1800flowers website is very easy. The product that was delivered was exactly as pictured on the website.  The shipping charge is  reasonable and the quality of the product is great.  I would definatley shop with this company again.
Kari E.
Seaford
I have the memory of a mom and forgot about a family members birthday until the night before. I grabbed my phone and placed an order for the most beautiful arrangement. She loved her arrangement and thanked me for remembering. Thanks 1-800flowers.com for saving me!
ūüĎĽ: q.
Valdosta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
meredith n.
Gainesville, FL
They didn't deliver exactly when we wanted them too, but other than that, the product was right on and looked great from the photos I was sent by the family member who received them!

I'll look there again if necessary though I do usually try to shop local if I can.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.