BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

jordan p.
Brandon, MS
I ordered flowers to be sent to my grandmother for Valentine's day, they were delivered on time, beautiful, and long lasting! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs arrangements.  Also, they didn't charge an arm and a leg for delivery!
Denise D.
Arlington, TX
I use 1-800 Flowers for Special Friends and Family.  The shopping experience is EXCELLENT and Guaranteed freshness.  I organize dates for BirthDays and other Holidays.  It is affordable and always have Great Deals.  I will always use 1-800 Flowers.
Mary I.
Did what we asked them to do promptly and professionally, sent some flowers to family members and it was great. They reported that the flowers were fresh, pretty and nice and that the flowers lasted for a while in the vase. have used several times over the years.
vonda P.
Lorain
A good service if you don't have time to go to the florest yourself. But sometimes they will just leave flowers on doorstep in the weather, I have had to call company a few times to complain. I use this service only if it's somewhere I don't know if a florist is near.
Alanna W.
Oakland, CA
My go-to for sending flowers to families and friends! I switch up what I order each time and have never had a problem with quality or the delivery. Obviously some packages are more expensive than others, but they always have some sort of sale going on, which is a plus!
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
Although 1-800-Flowers is one of the better flower sites, I have ordered both celebratory flowers and funeral/memorial flowers and all have been lackluster. Each order was quite expensive and the flowers did not match the photo. The flowers did last a long time though.
Karli G.
Valdosta, GA
A friend of a friend passed away recently and I wanted to send some flowers to brighten up her room. Not only does 1-800-flowers have categories that you can search for the perfect bouquet with, but they are very affordable and showed up when they were supposed to.
Chika U.
Ordered my mom a bouquet for mother's day. She said it arrived in great condition and packaged nicely. Appreciated that the flowers would bloom over the next day or so and came with the plant food to add to the water to keep the flowers fresh for as long as possible
Johanna M.
Las Vegas, NV
Beautiful designs at an affordable price. I was in WA and it was my best friends birthday in OR and they were able to make it feel like I was there. They delivered her a beautiful arrangement in an orange pot as soon as she got home from work. She was so surprised and pleased!
tomyownbeat H.
Minneapolis, MN
I ordered flowers to send my friend when her loved one passed. The website was easy and fairly priced. When she sent me a photo once received I was happy they looked like what I selected. The bonus is Southwest was having a promo I received miles for the purchase.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.