BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Melanie G.
Queens Vlg, NY
Although I think the price is very high for the products. What better service could provide you with a last minute delivery to relatives near or far. Be aware of the size of arrangements when ordering they may look big but in reality be smaller than anticipated.
Zackery V.
Deltona
I ordered flowers as a surprise for my girlfriend(no fiancé), The flowers were of great quality. Bright and colorful, and the shipping was quick. Everything was done on the website with no problems. Would definitely recommend this site for any special occasion.
Nick G.
Fountain Vly, CA
Ordered flowers from California to be delivered to my partner in Detroit. Flowers arrived fresh, on time, and straight to her door. They also give you options to send with or without a vase and usually there are multiple choices for which vase you want.
Amber S.
Gainesville, FL
I ordered a sympathy bouquet for a friend and it was beautiful and looked just like the picture! It was delivered on time and since I couldn't be there it was important that she and her family knew I was thinking of them. I definitely plan on using them again!
Wendy H.
Washington, DC
1-800-flowers has always been helpful for last minute gifts. I love that many of their vendors offer same day or next day delivery which is convenient when you need to send something asap! It is pricey but the arrangements always come fresh and look beautiful!
Ryder K.
Charlotte
Great customer service over the phone and online. I always purchase their beautiful arrangements for my wife just because. I shop with them regularly and I have definitely recommended their services to my friends and family. I will continue to shop with them.
Ari P.
Baltimore, MD
Flowers typically arrive in a timely fashion and looking well. They are more expensive than i would like, but they often come with a nice vase that is reusable. Occasionally have been able to get a deal through their website, but you have to hunt for it.
Victoria H.
Bentonville, AR
I did not have a good experience with 1-800-flowers. I ordered flowers for my mother who lives several states away, and I thought it would be more convenient than hunting down a local florist: flowers arrived damaged and dropping and looked like different types of flowers than the picture showed. Their customer service was a joke, no one ever followed up with my complaint.
Kara K.
San Antonio, TX
My husband is deployed but was super sweet and sent me flowers for our anniversary! The day they were delivered it was extremely windy outside. The delivery driver called me concerned the flowers would top over and be damaged. He left them with a neighbor instead of risking damage!
kristen s.
Pittsburgh, PA
If you want to make someones day affordably, take advantage of 1-800-Flowers. They have a surplus amount of different flowers and their delivery is very reliable and accurate. I love this company and will continue to order my flower deliveries from here.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.