BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Johanna M.
Tempe, AZ
Beautiful designs at an affordable price. I was in WA and it was my best friends birthday in OR and they were able to make it feel like I was there. They delivered her a beautiful arrangement in an orange pot as soon as she got home from work. She was so surprised and pleased!
Dahemia G.
Goldsboro, NC
I found them to be super expensive. I wanted to send flowers to my sorority sister when her father passed away and the delivery alone was more than the flowers I was sending. I felt bad so I sent the flowers any way but I didn't want to break my pockets for sympathy
meredith n.
Gainesville, FL
They didn't deliver exactly when we wanted them too, but other than that, the product was right on and looked great from the photos I was sent by the family member who received them!

I'll look there again if necessary though I do usually try to shop local if I can.
ūüĎĽ: q.
Valdosta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Karli G.
Valdosta, GA
A friend of a friend passed away recently and I wanted to send some flowers to brighten up her room. Not only does 1-800-flowers have categories that you can search for the perfect bouquet with, but they are very affordable and showed up when they were supposed to.
Ana A.
Portland
The flowers arrived on time, and in great condition! In the image online, however, the bouquet appeared to be fuller. My best friend loved the surprise and especially  loved the bouquet! It was easy to find a bouquet within my price range (tons of choices available)!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Super friends a bit pricey but if you wanna surprise that special someone in your life this will be a number to save!! The bouquets I have received have all been gorgeous!!!
Martha S.
Ordering from 1800flowers website is very easy. The product that was delivered was exactly as pictured on the website.  The shipping charge is  reasonable and the quality of the product is great.  I would definatley shop with this company again.
J M.
I use this site to buy my mom flowers for her birthday. They always have purple flowers or vases in stock and that's her favorite color. They've always been delivered on time and still blooming so the flowers last longer. It's always a nice surprise for her to get.
Kari E.
Seaford
I have the memory of a mom and forgot about a family members birthday until the night before. I grabbed my phone and placed an order for the most beautiful arrangement. She loved her arrangement and thanked me for remembering. Thanks 1-800flowers.com for saving me!
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.