BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
L'oreale T.
I use this service every Mother's Day, Birthday or special occasion for my mother and grandmother. There are consistent and the flowers are beautiful! They last much longer than the competition. I'll be back soon to order again! Thanks for putting a smile on my mother's face yet again!
Maggie R.
Sugar Grove , IL
Price was a little high but overall I was happy with the finished product. They delivered a day after I had really wanted them to but that was my fault for ordering late. I got a small assorted flower arrangement and if needed I would do it again. Maybe just try to find a coupon first!?
Sarah M.
Irvine, CA
I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday and they not only didn't arrive on the day that I ordered them for, but they were also extremely wilted. I did call the company and their service was excellent. They replaced the flowers however I am not positive I would order from them again.
Angela B.
The service was ok. I have had bad experiences using online florist's. They hire local florists to deliver your arrangements and sometimes the local florists don't get the arrangements correctly and or the flowers in the arrangements are not fresh at all. Sonetimes they are very wilted.
Lindsey E.
Got my mom some flowers using this site maybe two years ago and I still remember that it was an extremely simple and gratifying experience. She loved the flowers and reported that they were fresh. Also, my boyfriend used this for me once and I was surprised by the freshness of the flowers I received, too.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
In my opinion this is the best filer delivery service out there next to finding a local florist and supporting local business. They've always been consistent sending flowers B for birthdays anniversaries or even funeral homes in hospitals. I understand why so many corporations use them.
Haley B.
My experience with them was good, but could have been better. I ordered flowers to my mom's work for her birthday, and they came in a box. Could have easily been put in the vase upon delivery, but whatever. Beautiful flowers, nonetheless. Just a little too pricey for flowers in a box.
Emily S.
Ordered flowers and fruit baskets for birthdays, holidays, funerals and such.  Very good service.  Excellent savings.  Every item ordered has met or exceeded expectations.  Favorite purchase was a gorgeous vase of cut flowers for a friend.  They looked real.
Emily A.
Looked great. Came in very very  fast. I ordered and it came in the next day. Not a lot of options for next day delivery but so impressed they could do it. So it worked out well. The person I ordered them for loved them. They turned out very pretty. Easy to order. I'd order there again.
Jordan F.
Ordered from 1800Flowers for my moms birthday and they delivered what i ordered to her job on time. The arrangement was full and beautiful and well prices (30$ special). I would order from them again if need be. A big plus that they are nation wide and the website is easy to navigate.
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.