BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Lindsey E.
Got my mom some flowers using this site maybe two years ago and I still remember that it was an extremely simple and gratifying experience. She loved the flowers and reported that they were fresh. Also, my boyfriend used this for me once and I was surprised by the freshness of the flowers I received, too.
Emily S.
RED OAK
Ordered flowers and fruit baskets for birthdays, holidays, funerals and such.  Very good service.  Excellent savings.  Every item ordered has met or exceeded expectations.  Favorite purchase was a gorgeous vase of cut flowers for a friend.  They looked real.
Haley B.
Kenner
My experience with them was good, but could have been better. I ordered flowers to my mom's work for her birthday, and they came in a box. Could have easily been put in the vase upon delivery, but whatever. Beautiful flowers, nonetheless. Just a little too pricey for flowers in a box.
Maggie W.
Sugar Grove , IL
Price was a little high but overall I was happy with the finished product. They delivered a day after I had really wanted them to but that was my fault for ordering late. I got a small assorted flower arrangement and if needed I would do it again. Maybe just try to find a coupon first!?
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
In my opinion this is the best filer delivery service out there next to finding a local florist and supporting local business. They've always been consistent sending flowers B for birthdays anniversaries or even funeral homes in hospitals. I understand why so many corporations use them.
Emily A.
Looked great. Came in very very  fast. I ordered and it came in the next day. Not a lot of options for next day delivery but so impressed they could do it. So it worked out well. The person I ordered them for loved them. They turned out very pretty. Easy to order. I'd order there again.
Raquel S.
Rego Park, NY
My boyfriend ordered flowers for me for my birthday. He ordered a bouquet of roses (all different colors) and they arrived beautifully! They came in the 1-800 flowers box and had to be prepared but for a birthday gift, it definitely put a smile on my face. I would absolutely reccomend
Megan F.
Burke, VA
I recently orders flowers for my mother in law post surgery. They were beautiful. Arrived ahead of schedule and brightened her day! They have different price point options to suit anyone's needs and truly delivery quality flowers in great presentation. I will definitely use them again
Jordan F.
Ordered from 1800Flowers for my moms birthday and they delivered what i ordered to her job on time. The arrangement was full and beautiful and well prices (30$ special). I would order from them again if need be. A big plus that they are nation wide and the website is easy to navigate.
Rachel H.
Troy, OH
1-800 flowers makes it easy to get your gift in the hands of a family member even when they live out of state! I really appreciated how easy it was to order on the site and the fact that it got to my relative the next day when I was unable to visit! Thanks for making life easier!
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.