BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Nicole K.
It was a good service to be able to order flowers very quickly. Unfortunatley, the photo of the flowers that I thought I had purchased looked very different than the flowers that were recieved. For that I thought it was a little on the higher end and will more than likely visit a local shop instead.
Madison C.
Worst service ever! My husband orders my flowers for Valentine's Day from this site.. Well, my flowers arrived in a box! He thought they were going to diliver them prepared.. And then to make things worse, the wrong note was inside! I clearly received someone else's note.. The note said love Joan... So wrong
Shelly M.
Lavallette, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
In less than 2 weeks I've been disappointed twice by 1-800-Flowers. On Valentine's Day they did not deliver the bouquet I ordered. When I called to check what had happened they confirmed it was never delivered and asked if I could give them a chance to deliver the next day. I agreed. Big mistake. The bouquet was never delivered. They issued me a refund.

Yesterday I decided to give them another shot and ordered a Victorian Romance bouquet. There were 3 sizes available (and pictured) on their website. The small one contained 12 roses, medium 18 roses, and large 24 roses. I paid for the large ($99+Delivery+Next Day Fee+Tax). The bouquet was delivered today and looked nothing like what I ordered. There were only 12 roses (not 24), and it really didn't look like what I ordered (more like a bunch of leaves placed in a vase with a few roses in it).

I called 1-800-Flowers and spoke with one of their reps, who confirmed it should've contained more roses. She put me on a brief hold while she contacted the flower vendor. After about 5 minutes on hold she told me she spoke with both the manager and flower arranger at the flower shop, who confirmed only 12 roses were included in the arrangement (not 24). Surprisingly the 1-800-Flowers rep said there was nothing she could do and would bring up the issue to her manager. The issue is still unresolved. Do not order flowers from 1-800-Flowers. TERRIBLE QUALITY AND SERVICE.
Haleigh M.
Mothers day flowers are always beautiful from them and well taken care of. Delivery is easy and no hassle. Prices range about the same as any other but at least with them i know already they have great services.
Lainie S.
This website is easy to use and convenient when you need to send flowers last minute. They have a great selection of flowers and plants to choose from. The only time I've ever had an issue is when they sent flowers with the incorrect vase but they corrected the order and resent the flowers for free.
Heather L.
Frisco, TX
I recently ordered flowers for my Mother-In-Law for her birthday.  She has multiple locations she lives and we weren't sure where she would be on her birthday until day of.  Other services couldn't deliver day of but they pulled through beautifully!  Will use time and time again!
Pamela D.
I ordered a simple bouquet for a friend & I was happy to hear that it was beautiful and brought a big smile. So, I was very pleased as it was the first time I had ordered flowers like that, I usually like to see in person what I am purchasing when it comes to something fresh like flowers.
Jessica F.
Deer Park, NY
I sent flowers to my mom and they came out beautiful! The website was easy to use and I got to pick exactly what I wanted. The flowers lasted pretty long and they came with flower food too. I got free shipping from their Passport membership so it was worth it and I'll definitely buy more from here.
Karen K.
I received Tulips from this company as a gift, and was thoroughly amazed at how fresh the flowers were! I felt as though it was better than previous flowers purchased from a grocery store. I felt as though these were straight from the florist. Also, two packs of flower food and a vase were included!
graciela M.
They did a great job with delivery! They give a pretty large time frame of when it might get there but my friend got her flowers within hours of being shipped out. I think they like to give themselves a cushion. I really enjoyed the process. Only thing is a kinda expensive but I never order flowers.
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.