BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I actually did not have a good experience I ordered flowers to be sent to my mother and the flowers arrived looking as though they had been out of water for 2 days. When I provided the feedback it was disputed and when I sent a picture they gave a $25 coupon for my next purchase that's all, not good!
Jessica F.
Deer Park, NY
I sent flowers to my mom and they came out beautiful! The website was easy to use and I got to pick exactly what I wanted. The flowers lasted pretty long and they came with flower food too. I got free shipping from their Passport membership so it was worth it and I'll definitely buy more from here.
Pamela D.
I ordered a simple bouquet for a friend & I was happy to hear that it was beautiful and brought a big smile. So, I was very pleased as it was the first time I had ordered flowers like that, I usually like to see in person what I am purchasing when it comes to something fresh like flowers.
Lainie S.
This website is easy to use and convenient when you need to send flowers last minute. They have a great selection of flowers and plants to choose from. The only time I've ever had an issue is when they sent flowers with the incorrect vase but they corrected the order and resent the flowers for free.
Ana-Cristina M.
Burlington, VT
I used this to send flowers to my mom for her birthday and while they were a little pricey, they freely gave a coupon code to make it a little more affordable. The bouquet was beautiful and came out just like the picture! It was also delivered on time by a local flower vendor. Would recommend, 8/10!
Tina D.
I ALWAYS use 1-800 Flowers. Prices are good - even for valentines day and delivery is easy. The arrangements are gorgeous and if for any reason they don't last as guaranteed, then they replace them with no issues.
Kaylynn S.
Bend, OR
I ordered flowers for my mom while I was on vacation paid for expedited shipping and found out that she never received them. I called then when I got back from vacation and they have taken their sweet time getting me a refund for not delivering the flowers. I don't think I'll ever being going back.
Megan H.
The flowers that were delivered looked nothing like what we had requested, and were down right ugly and dead. We called to have  them redone and delivered again as they were pricey, but customer service was awful and tried to place the blame on us until he found the note of the exact bouquet we had wanted.
Jenny R.
I order flowers through this site every year on Mothers Day for my mom and they are usually just about perfect. Once or twice there have been delivery timing or quality issues but it is rare and has been much improved in recent years - I will continue to use 1800 flowers to make my moms day special!
Michele D.
Budd Lake, NJ
Easy to use and a beautiful arrangement.  Delivery was fast.  You can always find coupons to use online making it even more cost effective.  The only con is that you obviously are putting faith in the florist since you aren't actually visiting a shop but the convenience can't be beat.
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.