BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Diana S.
They usually have good service. And I love that they havr so many local florists that you can often select same day delivery. But I dislike that there isn't a way to suggest a delivery window and I've had deliveries missed on the day of the occasion. Still, I would keep choosing them for convenience.
Rebecca D.
Nice products but pricey. The website is a little misleading as well. The website will show the product that is expensive as opposed to the least priced so it gives a false assumption that you are getting what you see in the picture until you are ready to checkout and then you see the correct pricing.
Mwanamke J.
I've had mostly good results from 1-800-flowers but on a couple of occasions the flowers weren't up to the standards I was expecting. And once I got charged for something I didn't want and it took a lot of back and forth and multiple calls to get it resolved. However I would still shop with them again.
Carolann C.
Wichita, KS
Use this delivery service all the time as I have friends and family all across the country and I know receiving flowers or a chocolate covered strawberry basket brightens their day. They always have some kind of coupon code or deal running and they always deliver timely and not at the end of the day.
Brianna T.
Atlanta, GA
I ordered a dozen red roses for a my sister's birthday. I had them delivered the same day to her office during the middle of the day. After sending me the email confirming the delivery, they continued to update me about the entire delivery process. An hour later she called me excited about her flowers.
Casee D.
A friend was having a down day, and I wanted to make her smile with some flowers. I wanted it same day, and even though it said it would be delivered that day, it wasn't. I called customer service and they went above and beyond to help. They did wave the same day fee and they even upgraded the flowers.
Barbara E.
I HAVE USED THIS FLOWER CO. SEVERAL TIMES, FOR THE MOST PART I FOUND IT TO BE JUST WHAT THE ADS HAD STATED. BUT SOME THINGS AS FAR AS ACTUAL PRODUCT COMPARED TO THE PICTURES WAS DECEIVING, THERE WAS THIS VASE WITH BIRTHDAY NOTES WHEN ARRIVED IT WAS MUCH SMALLER THAN IN PICTURE. I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED
Rebecca M.
I ordered a beautiful bouquet for mother's day for my mother in law.  The actual bouquet looked BETTER than the picture and my mother in law so very happy!  I like how easy the website is to use,  the reasonable prices,  great products and quick delivery dates.  I use this service every mother's day now!!
Jennifer B.
Atlanta, GA
I sent the "Pink Me Up!" arrangement to my mother in law last night. They arrived on time to the hospital she was in. As you can see, the flowers that arrived weren't exactly like the ones I ordered which is why I'm only giving 4 stars.
Soo Soo S.
Saint Louis , MO
I used to service to deliver flowers for my fiancé on his birthday I requested that they be delivered 11 AM on the day of his birthday and I paid a extra fee for that unfortunately they were delivered three days later I did call customer service and was refunded but it left me scrambling for a last-minute gift
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.