BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
graciela M.
Ridgefield
They did a great job with delivery! They give a pretty large time frame of when it might get there but my friend got her flowers within hours of being shipped out. I think they like to give themselves a cushion. I really enjoyed the process. Only thing is a kinda expensive but I never order flowers.
Michele M.
Lavallette , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
In less than 2 weeks I've been disappointed twice by 1-800-Flowers. On Valentine's Day they did not deliver the bouquet I ordered. When I called to check what had happened they confirmed it was never delivered and asked if I could give them a chance to deliver the next day. I agreed. Big mistake. The bouquet was never delivered. They issued me a refund.

Yesterday I decided to give them another shot and ordered a Victorian Romance bouquet. There were 3 sizes available (and pictured) on their website. The small one contained 12 roses, medium 18 roses, and large 24 roses. I paid for the large ($99+Delivery+Next Day Fee+Tax). The bouquet was delivered today and looked nothing like what I ordered. There were only 12 roses (not 24), and it really didn't look like what I ordered (more like a bunch of leaves placed in a vase with a few roses in it).

I called 1-800-Flowers and spoke with one of their reps, who confirmed it should've contained more roses. She put me on a brief hold while she contacted the flower vendor. After about 5 minutes on hold she told me she spoke with both the manager and flower arranger at the flower shop, who confirmed only 12 roses were included in the arrangement (not 24). Surprisingly the 1-800-Flowers rep said there was nothing she could do and would bring up the issue to her manager. The issue is still unresolved. Do not order flowers from 1-800-Flowers. TERRIBLE QUALITY AND SERVICE.
Ana-Cristina M.
S Burlington, VT
I used this to send flowers to my mom for her birthday and while they were a little pricey, they freely gave a coupon code to make it a little more affordable. The bouquet was beautiful and came out just like the picture! It was also delivered on time by a local flower vendor. Would recommend, 8/10!
Adreanna R.
Tremont, PA
My husband ordered some flowers for me from these guys while I was out on the road for work. He wasn't able to be with me but it was so nice receiving flowers from someone 500 miles away. It even came with a nice vase and some delicious chocolates! We will definitely order from these guys again!
Erica E.
I have ordered flowers for all occasions thru this site and they have never let me down or failed me in anyway on price or delivery.  The customer service team is outstanding in helping you with all your needs to make someone's day special. I would defiantly recommend them to anyone.
Karassa S.
Jacksonville, FL
This company is a little pricey for the amount of flowers you get. I have noticed the flowers don't last nearly as long as the ones I have purchased from the grocery store. Only certain places do same day delivery, and I've tried to place orders for Sunday delivery, but they have never delivered.
Hilary E.
Hiawatha, IA
I ordered some flowers for a friend and the arrangement looked very similar to the image online, but not exact. The flowers were all alive and well, so that was a pleasant surprise. I have not had that from other online floral retailers. The cost was exactly as expected, and delivery was timely.
Katie M.
I used 1-800 Flowers to buy a Mothers' Day bouquet for my mom and the flowers arrived looking beautiful! Though the prices are a little bit high, the product was definitely of high quality. I also loved that the company teamed up with Southwest to give frequent flyers some extra rewards points!
Brenna I.
San Francisco, CA
1-800 flowers is a great service. I was able to get my sister-in-law a beautiful bouquet from across the country. And when she received them, she was super happy with it. There's usually a coupon out there for a nice bouquet, so I feel like I'm getting something nice, but not overspending.
Donna S.
Santa Ana , CA
Great online service very easy to use and order from I order for my mother my sister and husband I love their service great! And very  Affordable not so expensive and they are always on time with everything never have they been late on my orders really recommend them give them a try!
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.