BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Michelle C.
Yakima, WA
Dealing with this company ruined my Mother's Day present I ordered for my mother. I ordered 15 tulips and a vase, she got a box of 1/2 inches tulip buds on long stems that never opened and I was charged for a vace thatdidn't get there either.
It was very embarrassing, I will never order from them again.
Megan H.
The flowers that were delivered looked nothing like what we had requested, and were down right ugly and dead. We called to have  them redone and delivered again as they were pricey, but customer service was awful and tried to place the blame on us until he found the note of the exact bouquet we had wanted.
Leanne G.
Springfield, MO
The flowers were exactly as ordered and fresh. It was beautifully put together. The only part that was discouraging is the extremely high delivery fees on top of paying top dollar for the flowers.
Megan G.
Burleson, TX
The flowers that I purchased for my mother in law using 1-800-flowers were delivered quickly, and were absolutely beautiful. She appreciated their appearance and smell. My mother in law is a special individual, who deserves the best flowers and service, and that is what she received from 1-800-flowers.
Debbie L.
Pendergrass, GA
Ordered flowers for Mothers Day for my mom and mother in law.
They both arrived when promised. They both received 2 dozen assorted roses. The roses were just beginning to open when delivered and gradually opened over the next few days. They stayed beautiful for over a week.
Highly satisfied purchase.
Jenny R.
I order flowers through this site every year on Mothers Day for my mom and they are usually just about perfect. Once or twice there have been delivery timing or quality issues but it is rare and has been much improved in recent years - I will continue to use 1800 flowers to make my moms day special!
Tina D.
I ALWAYS use 1-800 Flowers. Prices are good - even for valentines day and delivery is easy. The arrangements are gorgeous and if for any reason they don't last as guaranteed, then they replace them with no issues.
Michele D.
Budd Lake, NJ
Easy to use and a beautiful arrangement.  Delivery was fast.  You can always find coupons to use online making it even more cost effective.  The only con is that you obviously are putting faith in the florist since you aren't actually visiting a shop but the convenience can't be beat.
Haleigh M.
Mothers day flowers are always beautiful from them and well taken care of. Delivery is easy and no hassle. Prices range about the same as any other but at least with them i know already they have great services.
Nicole K.
It was a good service to be able to order flowers very quickly. Unfortunatley, the photo of the flowers that I thought I had purchased looked very different than the flowers that were recieved. For that I thought it was a little on the higher end and will more than likely visit a local shop instead.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.