BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Danielle A.
Minneapolis, MN
The services was ok, but the best part of the process was seeing the flowers in their full beauty! The person I spoke to wasn't that interested, but seeing the flowers for my oved one made the whole experience the best. Price wise, they were ok. I would have liked to see more of a selection at various prices, not just the ones they had.
Madison B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I ordered a bouquet online to be shipped to my mom on Mother's Day. I actually ordered it way ahead of schedule this time! The flowers were beautiful when they arrived at my mom's work but they just barely made it in time to deliver! If they had of waited one more minute they would have missed my mom.
Heather E.
Midwest City, OK
Glad to know there's a company that cares so much about the quality and quantity of the amazing beautiful flowers they send and to know weather I'm sending or receiving them I'll be satisfied. ūüíĖ @1800Flowers #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Nikki J.
Washington, DC
I ordered from here last minute and had an arrangement sent to my aunt for her birthday. It got there on time; however, I gave them 3 stars because I had my aunt send me a picture of the flowers and they did not use the same flowers that were in the picture. They used the same colors, but not the same flowers. It was disappointing.
Jessica B.
Hutchinson, KS
I ordered flowers for my mom for Mother's Day and was concerned about having flowers shipped to another state, but they arrived in great condition and lasted a long time. My mom loved them! Even came in a cute mason jar.
Lauren C.
Malibu, CA
They have the cutest dog flower arrangements here. I haven't been able to find these any where else. They have already successfully cheered up two friends! You can almost always find a coupon and they're pretty good about delivering on time!
Lisa Z.
New York
It was a good experience.I had no issues.The flowers were beautiful and delivered at the right place at the right time.I order flowers maybe 7times a year and I use them everytime.Never had any problems.I will continue to shop there.They are affordable and I was very happy with my selection and service.
Lauré M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The flowers were amazing! But the only reason I gave it a two is that, the delivery individual ate the chocolates and gave my mother the empty box. I wouldn't suggest placing any orders soon, it was quite terrible due the experience I had. I repeat take your business elsewhere, but them personally yourself.
Nicole S.
Denver, IA
It was perfect for what I was looking for! I got a birthday gift the day of my mother in laws birthday because I forgot. It was the perfect thing to be able to get it to her that day. I was able to add a spa set with the flowers and balloons. It was definitely more expensive that way but worth the convenience.
Shannon G.
Lowpoint, IL
I have used 1800 flowers on many occasions for work and personal life. The flowers are always sent in a timely manner and arrive just on time. And the flowers?.... They are always gorgeous! They are affordable and fast.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.