BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

nweaver91 W.
A close family friend lives in Texas and this service makes it incredibly easy to send a gift for all kinds of occasions. Her flowers always arrive beautifully packaged with a vase. At first, I was nervous about shipping flowers, but when she sent pictures, it looked like they were fresh from a florist shop.
Tina R.
I recently wanted to send my mom just a small bouquet of flowers just because . She received them and loved the star gazer lilies in the arrangement and even posted photos of them online as each flower began to bloom . I have been a solid customer of 1800flowers for several years and will remain a loyal customer.
Alexa E.
I love being able to order flowers online! The flowers always come so that the receiver can put the flower arrangement together themselves. The only con is living in Arizona, the flower get pretty hot while waiting to be delivered! They are a little on the expensive side, but still worth it! Love 1-800-Flowers!
Danielle A.
Minneapolis, MN
The services was ok, but the best part of the process was seeing the flowers in their full beauty! The person I spoke to wasn't that interested, but seeing the flowers for my oved one made the whole experience the best. Price wise, they were ok. I would have liked to see more of a selection at various prices, not just the ones they had.
Mary B.
Northumberland
I ordered a bouquet for my friend who just had a baby.  I do not live close and being able to order online and have it delivered was awesome!  They arrived before she left the hospital and she absolutely loved them.  They were pricier than I was hoping but for the convenience it couldn't be beat.
Tayla M.
Greenfield, WI
They have a lot of pretty boutiques and they're very good with customer service although I think that they kind of ripped you off when they give you a coupon you still have to pay shipping and it feels aren't as good as they make it seem but I recommend it to other people if you're looking to get a quick delivery
Courtney M.
Blasdell, NY
I order these flowers for my mother and my mother in law every year for Mother's Day. They always come out beautiful! They have great variety of types of flowers and arrangements that there really is something for everyone. The prices can get a little high but you're also paying for the delivery of fresh flowers!
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this site to order some flowers from my sister when she won teacher of the year. They where friendly and affordable. I did it all from my office. My sister loved the flowers. The packaging was very nice. The actual bouquet was a bit smaller, that pictured, but it was still very nice. I will used them again in the future.
Ronnie D.
Arlington
The whole process was seamless. Very fluid from picking out the flowers to paying for it to the delivery. I loved the fact that there was pictures of each item as well as expectation on delivery and price. There was no hidden fees. I would definitely recommend this site to others and I will be a repeat customer.
Stephanie U.
Germantown, MD
Beautiful, healthy flowers. Very pricey. Delivered late in the day which I wasn't too happy about but within the time frame promised. I recommend if you're in a pinch. I probably will find a more economical gift next time.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.