BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Lizz P.
Las Vegas, NV
I ordered a summer flower arrangement for my friend to brighten her day. When the flowers arrived to her they weren't blossoming the way they did in the picture. They took a few days to even blossom and when they did we were both disappointed. Some of the flowers were gorgeous while others were lifeless. I wouldn't order again from here.
🐽Norma M.
I placed an order for my niece's birth. The order arrived at the hospital on time. The flowers' price is reasonable but the shipping cost was very high due to same day/next day shipping. My sister in law was extremely happy but for the price the bouquet seemed small. I will recommend to shop here but not for last minute gifts.
India W.
I love receiving flowers 🌸 from them and I love growing them myself as well . Whenever I’m surprised with the gift of flowers I go and purchase more from Lowe’s and plant them in my garden... who doesn’t love flowers 🌸🌷💐
Carissa O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have ordered flowers from 1800flowers quite a few times now both for myself and gifts for others. Each time I have been very impressed with them, and the gifts people have loved. Sometimes it’s a bit pricey but they usually offer coupon codes and I’ve never had an issue with a delivery being late. I would absolutely recommend
Johnny P.
The flower arrangements are expensive. Normally when I️ buy some they are not delivered arranged. I️ had ordered my mom some flowers to her home, and to our surprise the flowers we in a box, outside of the vase. If you do find something that you’re u can afford, I️ suggest that you deliver it to yourself first and then fix it.
Krystle G.
Austin, TX
They forgot to send the balloon I requested. Although they did refund for it, I would have liked the recipient to have the whole bundle I ordered. In the past, I've had good luck using 1-800-Flowers. Obviously they send out to local florists to complete the orders but nonetheless, you expect everything to be sent out.
Vanessa R.
Pensacola , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Recently my best friend gave birth to her first child. Unfortunately because of work i could not be there so I wanted to send her a gift. 1-800-Flowers had a great selection of flowers to choose from and even offered same day delivery. My friend was so grateful for the beautiful flowers I was able to send to her.
Susie G.
Houston
I have use their services before and it has been hit or miss. The first time everything was great the second time the person received the gift and everything was in a box despite,specifically requesting it be delivered in a vase. The flowers were fine, just takes away from the experience of receiving flowers.
Heather W.
I had great experiences with 1800 flowers until recently. I attempted to send flowers to a friend and the flowers were never delivered to her. When I contacted them they offered me a credit and to resend both. I never received the credit and my friend didn't get the flowers. Now I just find a local florist to deliver.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
I've only used their service once, but I'll tell you that I will definitely be using them again! Excellent customer service, absolutely no hassle or mistakes, & they're actually eager for you to save money by making sure you're aware of any and all promotions available at the time. These people are arrangement experts!
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.